The gremlin 💚

Pidge had her hands in the air, quite dramatically, in shock of the sight she saw before her, Keith let out an awkward giggle. "Uhh ahaha.... yeah?" Keith didn't see the point in trying to deny it, a checkup grin spread across her face. "Finally a sister." Pidge lifted her top revealing a green binder matching her shirt, Keith smiled for real, teeth and all, not at all like the fake ones he put on for Shiro, a real genuine smile.

Keith and Pidge ended up in the green paladins room chatting away, the room was awkward at first until Pidge started talking about home and the Garrison, then thing kinda just rolled off the tounge. "Oh Keith I almost forgot" Pidge said adjusting her position slightly "I have one rule and one rule only." Keith responded with a slight "Mmhkah" Pidge grined " This is a safe space, which means what's said in this room stays in this room" Keith real smiled again, he felt safe around Pidge even though the two had never really been close until now "Which means...." Pidge pulled at something under her shirt "NO BINDERS!" Pidge giggled as she threw her binder across the room dramatically. Keith broke down into laughter, allowing himself a couple of 'girly' giggles that he knew wouldn't leave this room.

Keith removed his binder, chucking it into his bag, then returned to his comfortable position on the bed "DANG KEITH!" Pidge teased, back on earth Keith was.... 'complemented' a lot for his chest size, something which he was extremely self conscious about back on earth. " Keith was a total babe!" Pidge whistled as Keith choked on his own laughter, "Kathy" Keith said softly, he hadn't heard that name said out loud for ages "Oh that's close to mine! I was Katie." Pidge said proudly before being interrupted by a fit of giggles that engulfed the two for the rest of the night.

Pidge is a bean. I love her actor too.
Thanks for reading!