Paladin training ;

"PALADINS!" Allura's voice blared over the castles speakers, lights were flashing, alarms were blaring and all but two paladins were in the control room. "Where is Keith and Lonce" Allura fumed, usually Keith was 2nd (He could never beat Shiro) into the control room for drills, but today was just not his day. Finally Keith moped through the door, clutching his abdomen and wiping some space goop from his eye "Sorry 'llura, space has fucked up my system a bit." Alluras face went from angry to slightly sympathetic "Well your lucky this was a drill, you can skip training today if need be?" Allura cooed "No..." Keith groaned "If everyone has to train then so do I" Keith let out a polite smile as Allura praises him for his commitment.
Then Lance waltzed in and Keith could have swore he saw Alluras head fuming.

The paladin had moved from the control room to the training deck and were beginning to warm up, the paladin had sort of slipt into groups unconsciously, they consisted of Keith and Shiro and 'The Garrison Trio' (Lance, Pidge and Hunk). Keith and Shiro were stretching out just in front of the other group, bending and flexing in ways Lance didn't even know was possible.

Lance's eyes always drifted during warm up, he could still hold up a conversation, but struggled to keep his eyes on the speaker. Hunk and Pidge we're discussing 'Mothman' or what ever when Lance's began to lose focus, his eyes, obviously not on purpose, landed on Keith, who was holding an arm behind his head, stretching out his core and exposing a slip of skin that Lance couldn't help but notice. Keith was ripped, being a teenage boy Lance noticed this the moment he saw Keith on earth, but becoming a paladin has really effected Keith's body. Lance was pondering how Keith looked like a Greek goddess and he looked like a tanned, lanky baby when Keith suddenly bent over to grabbed his feet.

This was the final straw for Lance, he could feel the strong colour fill his cheeks, Keith's ass was on display, so if he was looking, so was everyone else right? Lance's eyes hadn't moved for a solid 20 seconds and Pidge (The evil gremlin) had caught him right in the act. "Lance, could you should be a horny teen for one second please?" Pidge said aloud, Lance's head spun round to meet Pidges eyeline, his mouth was moving, but no words came out, just a splur of stammers and gasps. "I am being perfectly normal, thank you very much!" Lance pushed his hands into his hips and flared at the tiny, green paladin, Pidge glared back then looked over the Shiro and Keith, who were looking over to see what the commotion was about "Yeah?" Pidge smirked, "Yeah!" Lance announced, "The tent in your pants says otherwise".
God damn it Keith, this is your fault.

Thanks for reading
(I'll give nsfw warnings for the chirren)