The mission: 2.0;

The paladins landed on the planet about a hour later, Lance eyes had been glued to Keith the entire ride. The paladins got off the castle and walked into the bar which they soon realised was more than 'Just a bar'. Keith or 'Alexa' (the code name Keith had reluctantly chosen) walked up to the bouncer with the rest of his team and pointed to the door "Let us in" Keith said angrily, he wanted to finish the mission as soon as possible. The bouncer looked at 'Alexa' and then back at the rest of the paladins with a stern look "ID?" The Galra raises an eyebrow and waited for a reply "Listen here you purple-" Lance grabbed Keith by the arm and pulled him back from insulting the bouncer "Woah there Alexa" Lance glared at him quickly then looked back at the bouncer "What this attractive, young Galra is trying to say" Keiths face flushed "Is that we'd be more than happy to give you our ID" Lance winked and handed over some notes that resembled Galra currency, The Galra smirked the pushed open the door, letting the paladins inside.

"I don't know if I should be impressed or disappointed." Shiro told Lance "Definitely impressed". The  moment they walked in they saw this 'bar' was more of a nightclub, people swaying their body's left and right, drunks making out in corners, Keith let out a massive sigh. "Why are we doing this again?" Keith asked "To save the universe!" Lance was really loving this mission "Why can't it save itself?" Lance looked at Keith then slung an arm over his shoulder "Ya know Keith, looking like that you could get any guy you wanted" Lance rambled on about having fun on the mission and flirting and that kinda bullshit. Keith decided he needed a drink and crept away to the bar.

Keith earpiece buzzed then Pidges familiar voice rang through it "Hey guys, don't forget to keep an eye out for 'Movak' he the main target tonight," Keith sat down at the bar and ordered whatever the space equivalent of shots were "Ugh, I need a drink" The bar tender placed the shots in front of him and Keith chucked them down, feeling the strong alcoholic drinks rush down his throat. "Hey " A unfamiliar voice echoed in Keith's ear "Um, Hi?" Keith turned to face a massive looking Galra, dressed in a suit and tie, "You come her often?" The Galra asked, Keith snorted "Really? That's the line your going with?" The Galra chuckled into his drink then looked back at Keith "What can I say, I'm one for the classics" Keith was uncomfortable, he'd never flirted what so ever in his entire life, but this guy looked important, so Keith stuck through it. "Alexa" Keith muttered slightly, sticking his hand out to greet the Galra, who calmly shook it "Movak".

Thanks for reading