Another "The mission" (3.0)

Minor smutz ⚠️

Movak, Keith gulped. He was talking to a Galra Dictator, who thought he was a girl and was flirting with him. Keith was determined to get at least one fight out of this mission, so he played along with the flirtatious act.

"So, Movak" Keith was not trained in the art of seduction "Who's the lucky Galra you came here with?" Keith cringed internally. Movak gulped down the rest of his beer and gave Keith a confused look"Well no one, that's why I'm talking to you, sweetheart" Keith had already blown this, he rustled around his brain for ideas, when he remembered Lance's shitty 'pep talk'. Lance, he would know what to do. Keith threw down his last shot and got off his stool, "I'll be right back, babes." Keith ran a finger down the Dictator's arm "One too many shots." Movak smiled and told 'Alexa' to take her time.

Lance was sitting in the corner, surrounded by 5 or 6 female, Galra, soldiers. Keith rushed over to the booth, almost tripping in his god awful heels, before slowing down when nearing the booth, he had forgotten, Lance didn't know 'Alexa'. "Hey ladies" Keith spat, oddly sensually, "What?" They all asked, clearly not interested in sharing Lance, "Whoa, whoa" Lance smirked "And who are you doll?" Lance shot up from the table and made his way over to Keith, who was loathing this act in its entirety "Oh, I think you know" Keith spat, barely keeping his flirtatious, feminine voice on. "Well I think we'd better find out, Dance?" Lance said, already wrapping his hand round Keith waist "Finally." Keith exclaimed, raising a hand to Lance face, watching the sour looks on the Galras they left in the booth.

"I didn't know the great Keith Kogane could flirt" Lance yelled while swaying from side to side, "None of that shit made sense anyway" Keith said "We'd better find out? What kinda bull was that" Lance let out a small laugh making Keiths lips curl. "Anyway I found Movak" Keith explained "He was flirting with me at the bar, I can't believe anyone thinks I'm actually a chick" Lance looked him up and down before meeting his eyeline once again "What can I say, you look hot" Lance said with a shrug, hoping Keith wouldn't notice the slight stutter in his voice. "Um thanks" Keith smiled faintly before remembering his mission "Anyway, how does someone flirt?" Keith asked, he need to make this quick, he could spot Movak getting inpatient from the corner of his eye. "Oh um, it's simple I guess, just..." Lance thought for a minute "Okay its all about attitude, you have to walk like your the sexist motherfucker here, talk like your the sexiest motherfucker here and know that they think your the sexist motherfucker here" Lance engaged a deep breath "That's what I always do"  "Cause that always works SO well for you, ay?" Keith playfully rolled his eyes as he spotted Hovak at the bar, "Hmmm, Okay, I guess. Thanks Lance!" Keith gave him a playful punch to the arm before running back off to the bar, unknowingly leaving Lance's face a fluorescent pink.

Keith still had no idea what he was doing but was in too deep to pull out now, he came up behind Movak and slowly slide a hand down his shoulder, "Guess who?" Keith purred, Movaks head span round "And I was just about to leave" He said, curling his lips ever so slightly. Okay Keith, be that motherfucker! Keith sat down at the bar, "So, what drink are you getting me?" Keith crossed his legs and placed his elbow on the counter and chin on his hand. Movak let out a hefty chuckle "Independent, I like." Movak ordered two round of shots and then turned back to face Keith "So what's a woman so fine doing in this hole?" Keith thought for a minute "Business, I get a lot of... starved costumers around here" Keith forced a flirtatious smirk and a playful wink before the bar tender placed the drinks in front of them "Ah I see" Movak noded, Keith was running out of lines to steal from bad movies, so he tried calling in his 'Plan B'.

Lance was in the middle of chatting up some random chick when he heard Keith whisper his name over the mic, "Lance?! Dude help!" He brushed off the lady and walked over to the bar, placing him in earshot of their conversation. "Okay, Keith. I'm here, just keep talking okay?" Keith made a small grunt into the mic.

"So about your 'business' Alexa," Movaks Hans started to wander up Keith's leg. He gulped "Lance, how important is Movak to the Galra?" His voice stuttered. "Not more important than your comfort, bro. You okay?" Keith gulped hard, For the mission. "What about it?" Keith purred, leaning into Movaks space while Lance watched on in the back round, more than a little jealous. "I think I might need a commission."