Pb and Jelly 💙

"I think I might need a commission."

Keith's breath skipped a beat, not only would following Movak to a hotel or even a house help the team significantly, but sleeping with the enemy would make for great blackmail. Keith's mind swirled, eating options in a fraction of time. For the team, he thought, For the universe. Lance, however, was not so willing to let Keith sacrifice himself like that, Lance watched as Keith followed the Galra dictator out the club doors and into a empty street.

"So where does the mighty Movak of the Galran empire live?" Keith asked, grasping the large Galra hand beside him, Lance's heart did backflips, "Oh, I blush" The Galra said sarcastically, he gave brief directions to his house before his hand slid up the side of Keith's dress. Lance blanked, they were too close, Keith was sacrificing his body for no reason, even though he was clearly uncomfortable. Lance couldn't watch Keith suffer like this, he rushed up behind Movak and put his blaster against the Galras back, "STOP OR I'LL SHOOT" Movak turned to face Lance then looked back at Keith who brows had been knitted together in anger. "Lance, what are you doing?" Keith flailed his hands dramatically, "Uh, protects your pale, virgin ass, duh?" Lance locked eyes with Keith, who looked like he could explode any minute, "Lance, I'm not a-" Movak smacked the gun out of the Cuban boys hand and sprinted off down the street. Keith attempted to grab the Galra as he escape, but receiving only a cut instead.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE LANCE!" Keith fumed, Lance has seen Keith angry, but this, this was entirely different, Keith's mouth moved, but only exasperated gasp left his lips. "Why are you yelling at me? That Galra dude was REALLY over staying his welcome!" Lances hands gestured at Keiths body "I knew what I was doing Lance! He could of had info at his house!" Keith kick of his black stilettos and began to walk away when a lanky arm grabbed him and pulled him face to face with the blue paladin. "Okay So you get to this 'base' or 'house' what then, huh?" Lance couldn't believe how little Keith valued his body, let alone his life considering he hadn't called for back up. "Well.. I-id-" Lance's voice cut him off "You get there and he'd take advantage of you?!" Keith eyes suddenly swelled with tears.(manly tears of course) before he pushed them back into his sockets, "LANCE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED, I DON'T NEED YOU CONSIDERING WHAT IM DOING AT EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY FOR FUCKS SAKE" Keith pushed his face towards Lance, backing them both back into the brick wall that framed the alley way till Keith was screaming in Lance's face, "WHAT AND JUST LET HIM GRAB YOUR ASS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING STREET? WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?" Lance retorted, equally as furious a Keith now "OH SO YOU SAW THAT TOO, DO YOU STALK ME IN THE FUCKING SHOWER AS WELL NOW? SO WHAT, ITS NOT LIKE ITS THE FIRST TIME IN EIGHTEEN YEARS OF LIFE IVE BEEN TOUCHED!" Lances blush was uncontrollable clear, but he blamed half for Keith's proximity to him, half on his pure rage.

"YOUR MISSING THE ENTIRE  POINT MAN, I, UN SURPRISINGLY GIVE A SHIT IF SOME RANDOM GALRA GOES OFF AND RAPES YOU! I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DUMB ASS MULLET!" Keith was really feeling those shots now, he too blinded by his rage to even acknowledge Lance words, he knew Lance was just watching out for him, but he just didn't know why this gorgeous asshole was stopping him from getting the answers Voltron needed. "Lance! Stop giving a shit about me, everyone else has, so why haven't you?!" Keith's vision was getting blurry. Lance scoffed "Are you goddamn kidding me, you asshole?" Lance pulled Keith's dresses collar "EVERYONE god damn likes you. Of course they LIKE you, you and your perfect fucking face, your perfect fucking combat skills, your perfect fucking-" Lance cut himself off and the two teenagers stood silent in the darken street, "Why don't you care about yourself Keith?" Lance dropped the red paladins collar, "Why can't you see how much you really matter? Like, god, it's as if I'm the only one that's ever shown a little empathy to you, which I know is wrong because so many people think of you more than just a paladin, Keith." Keith's knees felt heavier than before, Lance chuckled "Honestly, you've been gifted something gorgeous, you shouldn't let others just waltz in muck it up." Keith could feel the booze taken over.

"Lance-" Keith felt a warm hand snake behind his neck, and before he could say 'Quiznak' his cold lips were surrounded by the blue paladin,
engulfed in a surprisingly warm kiss. Keith stayed unmoving for a second, surprised by the sudden turn of the atmosphere when his knees buckled and gave way, leaving Keith to black out on the alley way path.

Thanks for reading
Comments and recommendations for story are more than welcome!