Showerz;

Water. From the first moment Lance could remember, he loved the water. The shower tap didn't give the same pure joy as the beach back in Cuba, but it came close enough. Lance stripped off, letting the water trace his tanned skin, completely unaware that Keith was still standing in the locker portion of the showers.

Keith was standing silently, staring at him self in disgust, You let James do this to you, Kathy, He felt tears gently dribble down his face. He felt dirty, not clean, he ran into the showers, not even bothering to remove his bra and turned the water on as hot as possible. The boiling water ripped into his skin, peeling away layers until his skin was a bright pink.

Lance was peacefully shower one minute then listening to what sounded like screams the next, he wrapped his towel round his waist and went to follow the source of the noise. The screams came from one of the showers opposite to him, he gently pushed at the glass door to find a flustered Keith covering his chest. "LANCE!" Keith screamed, turning his back to Lance, "SORRY, sorry" Lance dribbled, he covered his eyes and ran out of the shower and back to his room, honestly he didn't know what he was supposed to expect, walking in on someone in the shower usually has the same outcome. Lance left the shower with one question and came back with millions, mainly, why was Keith covering his chest?

Idek where this is going
Thanks for reading