two bros chilling in space ship, five feet apart cause there not gay.

Lance engulfed Keith in a massive hug, "Whoa there buddy." Keith snorted, Lance dug his face deeper into the crook of Keith's neck, "Thank you..." Lance whispered, almost on the verge of tears. "Uh, no problem dude?" Keith said while trying his hardest to wriggle away from the huge bear hug, "Nuh uh, not moving!" Lance exclaim, Keith chuckled, "Come on man. I need to pee!" Lance let out a soft grunt and released Keith from his arms. "You can just use my bathroom if ya want" Keith noded and headed into the blue paladins bathroom.

Keith was wearing an oversized shirt that he ASSUMED was Lance's mainly from the fact it had 'Beyoncé' written across the front in neon pink lettering, Keith slowly dragged a hand down his face, lightly decorated with smudged makeup and and dribble from the night before, almost as if a metaphor for the blurred emotions and feelings. The red paladins hand reached for the tap then splashed a cup full of cool, smooth water onto his tired and acne filled face, Keith had no doubt in his mind Lance was eager to elaborate on the conversation, so with a tired sigh he walk out of the bathroom door.

When he stepped foot outside the bathroom doors he could see he was right, Lance looked like a toddler, bubbling around and smiling randomly like an idiot, Keith shared a slight chuckle with himself. "So by 'Can't physically be your man you did mean-?" He was cut off "Yes Lance." Lance pondered for a second then gestured towards Keith crotch area, "And you have a-?" The blue paladin was cut off once more "Yes Lance". Keith knew Lance's intentions were well meaning, so he had no problem answering any questions he had, weather they be personal or just plain stupid. Lance's mouth continued to question and blabber all through out the night as Keith somehow shifted for lying in a chair five feet a way to 'Bro-spooning' as Lance called it, followed by "There's nothing wrong with offering a fellow bro to cuddle" which made Keith giggle, this man child that he had only barely remembered screaming at yesterday (curiosity of Lance's constant reminders and pouting) had now become one of Keith's 'Bros'. Nice. The two chattered away into the night before Lances eyes finally shut and Keith could sneak away to the safety of his own room.