01

There will be some characters from Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them (which belongs to no other than JK ROWLING) & Some new OC (other characters which are mine😛) Please forgive me for my Clumsiness! Here we Go!

-------------------------------------

"Would You like some Tea, Newt?"

"He would have some milk. Hide the spoons"

Newt and Dumbledore walked towards Dumbledore's office. The two enter the main castle of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Theseus with His Aurors, Yusuf Kama, Nagini, Jacob and Tina... all watch them from back standing on the bridge.

PRESENT TIME

"So, what do you suggest Mr. Scamander. You are good with creatures, don't You!" Hector, the Minister of Magic said.

It's been a week since Newt had tea with Dumbledore. Newt had offered Jacob to stay with him. Though Jacob accepted it gladly, but, because of what happened in Paris, the Ministry of Magic refused it because MACUSA stepped in and ordered Jacob and Tina to get back in New York. Newt had also offered for Nagini's stay but that was also got refused because she's a Maledictus.

All of the requests form Newt had been canceled until his older brother Theseus Scamander stepped in and asked Ministry to talk to Newt for Nagini's stay, anywhere but in England. It's been hard for Newt... actually for everyone who had lost someone in Paris... but it's left Him all alone.

Jacob and Tina left for New York as MACUSA ordered them. He's been captured in his home for refusing Ministry of Magic and traveling illegally from one country to another and causing trouble in French Ministry by using Polyjuice Potion and setting a beast to escape.

"She's not a creature. She's a Human... just like You and Me. MINISTER. She's just... just blood cursed." Newt said calmly but boldly.

"I don't ask You for the difference between Humans and Creatures, Mr. Scamander." He snapped. "Besides, don't you have this wrong idea that we're pleased to have your help! I'm simply respecting Your brother's offer. Now–" He leaned back to His chair "if You don't have any place to offer we can—" 

"-NO!" before Hector could complete Newt said, "Omisha could take care of Nagini..."

"And....who's that?" Minister Hector asked raising His eyebrows.

"My friend." Newt said looking up before looking down again "she's a.... she lives in Australia and uh, and she could help."

"Well then, contact to your lady friend Mr. Scamander and report me in two days." He breathed out and looked sharply at him, "you may go now. And remember, don't leave again like the last time. Because if you do...I'll personally escort you to Azkaban and even your brother won't be able to save you."

He nodded and left. Disapparating into his apartment he saw everything is messed up.

"Merlin's Beard!" He shook his head, "the Nifflers is on loose again!" He mumbled and captured his four baby Nifflers before they escape his home. He went to his table to write a letter regarding Nagini, just then he received a letter from his brother saying, he needed in him in his office tomorrow morning at sharp ten. Reading his brother's letter he exhaled heavily before drifted off to what he was doing.

The next morning he entered in Ministry when the clock struck 10. He looked up and headed to his brother's office. As He soon as entered —

"You are one minute and twenty eight seconds late, Newt," Theseus said looking up from his table.

Newt was standing there awkwardly with his case and looked up through his locks.

"Only jesting," Theseus smiled, "well, sit down. I've something for You." He said again gesturing the chair in front of his desk. Newt sat down, setting his case aside.

"Good Morning," Theseus said looking at him offering another little smile.

"Morning, Theseus," Newt said looking up.

"Here. it's for You—" Theseus said giving Newt a letter. "It arrived last evening."

Newt received it and hold it awkwardly.

"Well go on, read it. I hope You'll like it!" Theseus said noticing Newt that He didn't start to read the letter.

While Newt was reading the letter, a knock came from the door.

"Morning Minister," Theseus said standing up from his chair. Hearing him Newt turned up abruptly. and almost knocked the chair.

"Hello, Minister, good morning," Newt said standing up.

Hector the Minister nodded to both of them. "I see that you've got the letter from your brother Mr. Scamander. Funny that yesterday I ordered you not to leave the country and the moment you left, we received this letter! Ha!" Hector exclaimed.

----------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you like it or not.
😊

your sincerely,
the Author 😉