013

Newt apparates themselves outside a big palace like building.

"Wow, it's huge!" Tina exclaimed.

"I love this place. The journey of my magizoologist started from here." Newt said in a dreamy voice.

"But I thought You're an English !" Tina said in confusion.

"Yes," Newt replied "I was born and brought up in England, my schooling was there... but this... this is where I became who I am now......" Newt said opening the door and making His way inside  "come on... we are going inside... She's might be waiting for Us."   

Newt stepped in holding Jacob, as He's still groaning and can't stand by Himself.

" She! Another girl! Wow! How many lady friends Newt got, I wonder! "   Tina thought and followed Him inside.

It is a big hall where stairs on the right side of the room and the left side of the room has a working table where a quill is writing by itself.

As soon as Newt gets inside of the room, a goblet came flying and hit Him right on His head.

"ow!!.... that hurts!" Newt turned towards the source and asked "what was that for!" rubbing His head.

"That, Mister, was for lack of Your responsibilities" A voice shouted  "You didn't bother to inform me...and just pop inside at my place! I could have cast a hex on You if I didn't know that you were coming... did You know! "

Tina got shocked about the welcome and took Her wand out for defense.

" And You brought company, Scam? " the voice said again.

"uh Yes...Omisha these are my friends from New York, Tina Goldstein and Jacob Kowalski and..."  Newt turned   "Tina, Jacob meet my friend Omisha Castor...She's the owner of this place."

Omisha turned towards Tina "so You're the Tina Goldstein, He always babbles about..." 

Newt turned bright red hearing this as Tina looked at Him. "O-Omisha... th-th-that's.... its..."

"Shut Up!" Omisha said and gesture to Tina and Jacob "sit down You people, no need to scare of Me. I'm not going to hurt You. That was only for Him." She pointed at Newt.

Jacob groaned and sat down with a thud. Tina tried to hold Him but failed.

"aaanndd...what's wrong with Him?"  Omisha asked.

"Uh... port key effect," Newt said.

Omisha nodded and informed "You got visitors Scam.... waiting for You, upstairs."

As soon as she said that a male voice came from the stairs   "NEWT!"

Everyone looked up and saw Theseus was standing there. Tina pointed Her wand towards Theseus.

"Theseus! How... how are You here!" Newt asked in surprise.

"Newt I'm Your brother and... an Auror. It's not a big deal for me to travel!" Theseus replied and made his way downstairs.

"Be careful" Tina warned Theseus as soon as He crossed the last step "don't try to hurt Him while I'm here!"   

Theseus frowned and Newt looked at Her in awe.

"Whoa... whoa... whoa... time's out ma'am,"  Theseus said raising his hands up in the air   "why on earth would I want to harm my own brother!"

Tina frowned and looked at Newt then to Theseus, not taking Her wand down. Omisha sat down up on the table and a smirk appeared in her face.