031

"Hey guys," Queenie called from the upstairs "hate to disturb you two but um... a letter just arrived for you, Newt."

Newt and Tina looked up and Newt nodded saying "coming."

"Stop those embarrassing comments, Queenie!" Tina whispered as she stopped by her sister.

"Oh, I won't!" Queenie winked "how could I let this golden chance to let go!"

Tina walked off muttering something under her breath which Queenie ignored and followed her sister.

They reached the hall where they saw Newt was reading the letter, Queenie mentioned, with a serious face.

"Anything serious?" Tina asked.

"Huh!" Newt looked up and said "oh no... no... uh... Mum just invited us for a dinner."

"Us! You mean the four of us?" Jacob asked placing down the teacups he brought for them.

"Yes."

Tina's mouth fell open and her eyes widened. "What!?"

Queenie looked at her sister and said reading her mind "oh don't worry, Teenie, Hazel would be more than happy to know that you and Newt are together now. She won't be mad!"

Newt looked at Tina and said "if... if you didn't feel comfortable... then you don't have to go! None of you have to attend that dinner."  He murmured to himself   "I, myself didn't attend the last one..."

"That was not a good thing, Newt!" Queenie said frowning.

Tina looked at Queenie questioningly when Queenie replied her "Newt didn't attend the last dinner, Hazel called."

Tina looked at Newt from Queenie, questioningly and Newt averted his gaze. Tina didn't push him further and decided to talk to him about it later.

"So," Jacob started "when's the wedding?"

"I thought it was on 20th!" Tina raised her eyebrows "what happened to the date... I thought —"

"Oh no..." Jacob stopped her by raising his hand "no, I wasn't talking about our wedding... I was talking about you two..." he pointed at Tina to Newt and Newt to Tina.

Tina and Newt flushed red and looked down as if they were standing in front of their parents.

Queenie started laughing, reading their thoughts and said  "you should hear them, honey, they are pretty adorable!"   Jacob joined her and the leg pulling resumed.

"Mercy Lewis, Queenie! Will you please stop those embarrassing comments!"  Tina thought still blushing red.

"Nope I won't stop," Queenie laughed and replied "You two are now official and that is so awesome and loving. Tell me how you felt when Newt's–"

"Uh... I-I-I..... I thought it's dinner time and... w-we should make something to eat," Newt said in an attempt to stop Queenie.

Jacob smirked and said "oh, you don't have to worry about it buddy, I already made it. Ta da!"

Newt looked down as his attempt to change the topic didn't go well. He and Tina continued blushing in all shades of red and praying Paracelsus, to stop them.

"Honey, did you know that Newt carried a picture cut out of Tina everywhere since he gets back from New York," Jacob said.

Tina and Newt looked up at the same time, in surprise.

"Really! Awww, that's so cute" Queenie commented and glance at the two flushed figures before her. "Oh, Jacob saw it before Newt removed your picture from his case to his pocket, and carried, Teenie," Queenie replied their unsaid questions.