06

President Picquery gave Newt a room for His work. Newt enchanted it like His case. It's just like the basement of His own home back in England (showed in COG if You saw it ).

All the wooden boxes were placed inside the room. Newt slowly made His way toward one box and open it. It's a huge box. Newt waved His wand and the box opened. Inside it, what Newt saw, surprised Him.

"Merlin's Beard!" He gasped.

"What happened?" Tina asked.

"It...it's a Hippogriff!" He said " They're English creatures, immensely proud and extremely dangerous. My Mother is a breeder of them back in the home."

Tina watched the creature with awe and stepped forward. As soon as She stepped towards it, it started flapping its wings and snorted angrily.

" oh.. no... no... no... no..... don't do that! " Newt stopped Tina by pulling Her wrist. " Hippogriffs are fundamentally peaceful creatures but a very proud one, You see. They got easily offended," saying Newt look at Tina but She's not looking at Him.

He wasn't sure if she was even listening to Him or not. Tina was looking down, Newt followed Her gaze and saw Their hands. He realized that He's was holding Her hand. Newt immediately releases Her hand blushing madly and apologized.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry.. I uh...." He stammered and said "Y-You... stay back."

He then turned towards the wounded Hippogriff and stepped forward and bowed. It raised its wings and flaps again. Newt stepped back and bowed again. The creature looked at Him sharply then lowered its head in a manner of bowing.

Newt peeked up through His locks and breathed out a small smile. He reached out to the beast and mumbled "its okay... I'm not going to hurt you...I'm here to help you....your wound will heal soon."

He took out His wand and touched its wounded part. It shivered by the touch. "it's alright... it's alright... it won't hurt you. I'll never hurt you." He mumbled and traced down His wand and mumbled some healing spells. The deep cuts and bruises healed and the Hippogriff's eyes widened. It finally sits comfortably and snuggled its beak-nose to Newt's neck.

Newt chuckled and said " You're gonna be able to stand soon. Now rest here. "

Tina watched everything in awe.

" That was amazing! " Tolliver said from Her side.

Tina turned and realized that She almost forgot that Tolliver was with them. " How did I forget about Him," She thought, rubbing Her temple.

" Mr. Scamander, watching You working, was excitement itself!" Tolliver exclaimed " and... excitement makes me feel hungry! Wanna join Us, Mr. Scamander? It's already lunch past time, by the way."

Newt looks at Tolliver then Tina and said " No, I uh... You two go ahead. I...need to free those too" he pointed towards the rest wooden boxes.

Tina tried to protest but Newt stopped Her and said " besides, I'm not hungry.... an..and...You two need some time alone, so do I."

Tina looked at him in disbelief and said " Newt, I was assigned too, in this work. "

" Yes," Newt nodded and said "b-but... Your job was to arrest those smugglers which You did very well... and if You stay here it will distract m-me." Newt looked up and saw an annoyed Tina glaring at Him. He ducked down His head and continued " I... I don't want to let those creatures harm Y-You...two. There might be more dangerous creatures tied in-inside. "

Tina glared at Him and stormed out of the room banging the door behind. Tolliver sighed and turned and said "guess she's upset. Don't worry Mr. Scamander, we'll join You in an hour."