02

" Dear Mr. Scamander,

You are needed in New York as here we're having a massive disturbance regarding some magical beast. The last time You helped us with one of your beasts. We seriously needed some of Your help as said and we would like to have you in MACUSA as we do not have any other options for magizoologist.

Please let me know if you are able to help us. I'll be waiting for Your reply.

sincerely,
Seraphina Picquery,
President of The Magical Congress of the United States of America "

Newt re-read the letter. He couldn't believe that he could travel to New York where Tina is without having problems with the Ministry of Magic. Tina....as he thought of the certain girl his heartbeat fastened.

"Well I guess, we could provide some help to MACUSA. What do you think, Minister?" Theseus asked.

"Hm... but not before your brother solved the problem about Ms. Nagini, Theseus."

"I...I wrote a letter about it last night, Minister."

"Then, let me know, when you get a reply. And then I will think about your trip to New York." Saying that Hector left the room.

Newt turned to leave also but before he could Theseus talked, "why didn't you came to the family dinner which Mum called? She was very upset Newt, did You know?" He exhales and said again, "look, I know that you preferred left alone but visiting your family once in a while, won't hurt. Do you hear me? Newt!"

"I'm... I... I was busy." He said looking down and then turned to leave. He stopped by the door before opening it and looked up from his shoulder, "I am... really sorry about your loss, Theseus. I'm sorry about Leta."

Theseus's eyes widened and he looked away, blinking several times to stop the tears and nodded.

Newt also nodded and left.

In the meantime at New York

"Where have you been, Mr. Kowalski?" A customer asked Jacob as he places the money for the order in the counter.

"I... I was with my friend, England." He said placing the order and giving back the remaining money.

"Ah! England. Lovely place." The customer said taking his pastry.

Jacob smiled a bit and said, "good day to you."

It's almost sundown. The second shift at the Kowalski Bakery will start soon. And, Jacob was just waiting for Hendry to come. The bell rang announcing someone's arrival. Thinking its Hendry, Jacob said "Hendry, the new order will come soon. Take the keys to the basement. The occamy pastries will-" He stopped as soon as he looked up from his counter. "T-Tina !"

"Hi. Um...I'm not Hendry." Tina smiled awkwardly.

"Hi! I'm... I'm sorry, I.... didn't see you there. You want any pastry?" Jacob said smiled a little.

"Um... no actually," she said, "I was just...passing by, thought to visit You."

"Oh! Okay." He nodded "So... how...how's you?"

"Alive. You?"

"Looking after my bakery."

They fell in an awkward silence. After a moment Jacob cleared his throat and said, "so, um... can... can I ask you a question?"

Tina Nodded.

"I was told that here in America, people like us can't be friend with people like you. I mean... it's forbidden here... friendship between wizards or witches with no-majs? So... why do I still remember everything? You guys not gonna obliviate me?"