021

Newt knocks the door and open it. He saw Tina was still sitting on the bed looking at an unconscious Queenie.

He reached to Her and placed a hand on Her shoulder.  "Tina?"  He called gently  "Tina, She's going to be alright."

Tina didn't reply or move a bit. So Newt said again  "Tina, if... if You starve Yourself, how on earth do You take care of Her... and Yourself?"

Newt looked at the corner of the room. A chair has been placed there. He waved His hand and summon the chair. Newt placed the chair in front of Tina and sat down.  "Tina, I brought You some food. You need to eat." He said showing the tray of food.

Tina looked at Him and said in a breaking voice "I'm not hungry."  

Her eyes are puffy, the tip of Her nose and Her cheeks are red showing the evidence of crying. She sniffed and said  "I'm a horrible sister, Newt. I let it happen."

Newt placed the tray on the bedside table and said "Tina, that's not true... You know that's not true."  He took a deep breath and continued "we all know Tina, how much You love Queenie. Please don't say something like that."

"She was seven and I was nine when we lost Ma and Pa."  Tina bites Her lip and continued  "all I ever wanted was to protect Her from every single danger. But I failed. I'm a failure as a sister, Newt. I'm a failure!"

Newt didn't say anything but listened to Her. Tina reached out to Queenie's face and stroke it.

"Look, what I've done to my little sister." Tina started sobbing. "I'm sorry Queenie... I-I'm sorry, Ma and Pa."  She whispered to Herself  "please forgive me."

Newt sniffed and said "Tina, please don't blame Yourself." He holds Her hand and continued "You need to stop blaming Yourself, Tina."

Tina didn't reply. Newt reached for the plate and took a spoonful of food and said "here, You need to eat something." He offered the spoon to Her but She refused.

"I told You, I'm not hungry."

Newt sighed and return the spoon back to the plate.  "Tina, don't be silly. You did this when I was...sick and it was not even a week ago. If You keep doing this You'll get ill and.... I don't think Queenie would like that...very much....as I didn't." 

Newt reached for the table again and took the coffee mug He brought. He made Tina hold it and said  "at least have some cocoa. I know it's Your favorite."

"Newt–"

"Tina."

She sighed in defeat as She knew Newt won't going to stop. She received the mug and mouthed thanks. Newt nodded and cast a warming charm on the dark brown liquid and it started steaming again.

Jacob joined after a minute.

"You're still awake?" Newt asked.

"I can't... sleep," Jacob replied looking at Queenie.

Tina nodded and He sat down to the other side of the bed. He holds Queenie's hand and placed a soft kiss on it.   "We can't see You like this sweetheart, please come back soon. I'm dying. Please," Jacob whispered.

Tina bites Her lips to prevent Herself burst in tears and looked away.

Queenie opened Her eyes just to close it immediately. The light in the room blinding Her.

"Queenie!" Tina gasped.  "Queenie, You're awake!"