014

"Theseus?" Newt said as He opened the lid of His case and came out followed by Tina and Jacob.

"I got a mail from Melissa Malfoy, the head of AMSF saying she'll meet us this evening at 6," Theseus informed giving Tina the letter. "But I don't think she will accept the offer of saving Ms. Goldstein as the International Magical Community already declared Grindelwald and his followers a threat and ordered to kill...whoever they are and wherever they're seen." He added  "But... I'll try my best. I promise."

Tina read the letter.  "I don't know how to thank you, Mr. Scamander."  She said. 

"Don't thank me now. Thank me later when You get your sister back.... which I hope You do."  Theseus said and left.

"I want to come," Jacob stated looking at Tina.

"No Jacob don't," Tina said holding His shoulder "it will be dangerous for You."

"But I want to come! I want to tell that Lady... that Queenie is not a threat!" He cried.

Tina looked at Newt helplessly. Newt nodded in understanding and called "Jacob, we know Melissa. Theseus and I... and I sure if... if we talked to her.... she'll listen to us."  Newt turned him to face "I'll be there....and I'll tell You everything whatever we're going to talk about..... but You need to stay here."  Jacob looked at Him in pleading eyes. Newt continued "besides I don't think Queenie will appreciate this.... if You get hurt."

Jacob exhaled deeply "yeah... I.. I understand... I'm No-Maj.... and... people like me–"

"Jacob-" Newt said

"It's alright... I'll... I'll wait here."

Theseus, Newt and Tina left for the meeting around 5 pm. They apparate inside a pub.

"What is this place?" Tina asked.

"Its a pub, just like Blind Pig in New York" Newt replied.

" Come on," Theseus said stepping forward "She's there, upstairs."

Theseus pointed towards the corner where a black hooded figure was sitting. They made their way to the balcony and went to the table and sat down. Theseus sat beside the figure and Newt and Tina sat across the table, together.

"Theseus, Newt," The hooded figure nodded to them.

"What's with this attire?" Theseus asked.

"Why do you care! " the figure shrugged.

"You're looking horrible in this," Theseus replied.

"I had a meeting here... this attire was needed."   She turned towards Tina "and...You must be Ms. Goldstein? "

Tina Nodded "Tina Goldstein, Auror from MACUSA."

The figure took off the hood and said "I'm Melissa Malfoy, from AMSF. I guess Theseus already mentioned that."

Tina nodded and looked at Melissa. She looked so familiar to Her with Her white hair, pointed pale face and silver eyes.

"I heard about Your interests, Ms. Goldstein. But I guess You got a different order. It said to kill, not to rescue." Melissa stated.

Everyone looked at Melissa in surprise.

"Oh... don't give me that look! I already got a letter from MACUSA President Picquery informing Your arrival Ms. Goldstein and that order She gave You." Melissa smirked.

Newt holds Tina's hand and gives it a gentle squeeze in an attempt to give Her support. Tina nodded and looked at Him.

"Tell me Ms. Goldstein" Melissa leaned forward to the table "why should I help You..... the girl Ms. Goldstein, You want to save is a criminal now.... and we don't save criminals. We... killed them. The International Magical Community ordered every Aurors from all over the world to kill the people who joined Grindelwald....as its quite clear... His provoking a war! "