010

"TINA GOLDSTEIN!" A piercing voice came.

Both Newt and Tina jumped back, blushing scarlet.  Tina turned to see who called Her and found Her landlady, Mrs. Esposito.

Tina's mouth fell open and She stammered  "Mi...Mrs. Esposito!"

Mrs. Esposito looked red in anger and behind her was standing a horrified Jacob.     "Ja... Jacob!" Tina looked at Him in disbelief.

"Oh! So you do know him!" Mrs. Esposito shouted. "How. Many. Time. Do. I. Have. To. Remind. You. That. No. Men. On. Premises!!!"

Newt was standing there holding His case to His chest as if Mrs. Esposito's word might make His creatures deaf...which currently making Him, thanks to Mrs. Esposito's voice. He realized They were standing right before Tina's apartment. He didn't notice that He and Tina were already there....until They heard Mrs. Esposito.

"Are you even listening! Who is He?"  she shouted again.

Tina seems to found Her voice "that is uh... Mr. Kowalski, uh... my... my friend. He's a baker and came to deliver Me some pastries."  Tina stopped and looked at Jacob  "You didn't tell Her that, Jacob?"

Jacob stammered "I-I... I tried... but she didn't listen to me and started screaming and shouting at me and dragged me out..."

Mrs. Esposito looked irritated and said "alright.. alright. No need to throw so much. I don't want any men in my premises...remember that."   She pointed at Jacob to Tina and Tina to Jacob. Then she turned to Newt and shout " You too! Redhead!"

Newt was standing beside, watching the scenario when jumped, by Mrs. Esposito's voice and almost dropped His case. He gulped and nodded as Mrs. Esposito left.

The three of them turned to each other and burst into laughter. After a moment Tina stopped and glared at Jacob   " by the way, why actually were You here, Jacob?"

"I came to give Newt the pastries I promised." He replied showing a bag.

"You almost exposed me!" Tina exclaimed in a hushed tone.

"Sorry..." Jacob said sheepishly.

Tina sighed "it's okay... but don't do that again!" and offered Him a little smile.

Jacob smiled back and turned to give Newt the bag of pastries.     "Oh thank You so much, Jacob." Newt tried to pay him but He stopped Newt.

"No! You don't pay for the pastries from my bakery. I have it because of You, my friend. So You never paid anything from there." Jacob said giving Newt the bag full of pastries.

"But I want to–"

"No, I told You."

Newt admitted defeat finally and mummer thanks to Jacob.

" So, I don't think we could go back to my apartment... as Mrs. Esposito might become a hawk by now..." Tina said rubbing Her temple.

"She's a shapeshifter!"  Newt asked in surprise.

"Really! wow!" Jacob exclaimed.

'What...No! Newt its.. its a...." Tina exhaled "its a metaphor. I mean She might become more conscious than before...and Jacob seriously.. You too!!"

"Oh.." Newt murmur as Jacob said "no, I thought... anything is possible to Your world... right.?"

"Yeah, there are animagus..." Newt started.

"Shut Up! She is a NO MAJ." Tina said in disgust by Their idiotic behavior. "She doesn't know anything about Wizarding World!"

"oh... okay..." Jacob nodded "So, why don't We just go to a cafe nearby and talk peacefully?" He suggested.