017

Tina met Newt upstairs. She wanted to talk to Him right away but couldn't succeed because Theseus was there to took Him downstairs.

"You and I need to talk!" She whispered glaring and left.

Newt gulped and nodded. Theseus helped Him to get downstairs where everyone's waiting at the dinner table. Claz the house elf served the dinner.

"Soup for me! why soup for me?" Newt looked irritated "I hated soup!"

"It will help Your wound to heal faster," Theseus said.

"You should've thought about that before get injured," Tina replied.

"She's mad again... what have I done now,"   Newt thought but didn't say anything.

Everyone started eating dinner together, silently. Then Jacob spoke   "mind if I ask You a question, Ms. Castor? Its... kind of personal."

Omisha looked up from her plate and nodded "go on."

"Uh... ahem.... what was that all about killing... that your sister was accusing..."

Everyone stopped eating hearing the question and looked uncomfortable, except Omisha. A realization struck inside Jacob that this isn't a topic one should bring it on at dinner.

"Um... sorry.... I should've know... I–" Jacob started stammering.

Omisha raised her hand in the air to stop Jacob "its alright Mr. Kowalski."  She wiped her face and started  "It happened eleven years ago. One afternoon I was trying a new spell. It's kind of complicated and dangerous.... you could say dark art.... well... it was Easter and everyone was at home. Dad, Clara – that's Melissa's mum, Melissa and me. I misfired the spell and caused a big blast." Omisha stopped and took a deep breath then continued  "everyone fell unconscious because of that.... it was me who woke up first. I called dad and Melissa and Clara... but Clara...we already lost her."

"It wasn't your fault, it's an accident. Then why did She called you murderer!" Nagini asked.

"Somehow I guess that was....cause I was the one who cast the spell. That spell fired from my wand.. so, that's that. It was a big scandal. Our family already having a bad time in England and then Dad took Melissa with him and left. Cause he said he didn't want to call someone his daughter who murdered his wife and this place remind him what happened... so...... well..that's the story."

"You were practically banished!" Nagini exclaimed.

"Um...yeah...dad died after a year. I saw Melissa last time at dad's funeral... Ten years ago.. when she was just fourteen."

A deadly silence fell between them. A moment later Jacob cleared his throat "I shouldn't have brought that up.... I'm sorry, I poke your old wounds..."

"It's alright... it's old anyway... isn't it." Omisha exhaled and stand up "goodnight everyone" and left the table.

Everyone left one by one. Tina helped Newt to get in His room.

"uh.. Tina.." Newt called Her when She turned to left "why were You mad... when You came up from my case?"

Tina turned and crossed her arms "why did You told Jacob that I and Achilles are engaged?"

Newt looked uncomfortable "well... I.. I saw You were hugging each other... and... and..."

"I hugged You too... that doesn't mean You and me are engaged!" Tina exclaimed. Then She realized "I mean to say...he's just my friend..."

Newt looked up through His locks. Their gaze met.

"I broke up with him...few days before we left for here," Tina said after a minute.