030

Tina and Queenie reached home and found out Newt and Jacob already were there.

"You haven't gone!" Queenie asked in surprise.

"Oh no - no, we just came back," Jacob smiled.

"Oh!" Queenie nodded. "Did you know I brought two dresses! One is a wedding gown and another is a bridesmaid dress!"

"Why do you need a bridesmaid dress, hon'!" Jacob asked.

"Oh, it's for Teenie's wedding!"

"Tina!" Jacob looked at her in surprise "you're getting married!"

"Ask your bride Jacob," Tina rolled her eyes "she's insane," and left for the guest room to place the shopping bags.

They ate lunch together and after the lunch, Newt took them down to his basement. Jacob, Queenie and Tina looked everywhere in awe.

"Last time I missed it cause I was in a hurry to find Queenie and we both left for Paris," Jacob exhaled saying that.

"Would you please feed the creatures for me?" Newt asked and everyone nodded eagerly.

Jacob and Queenie went to feed the Graphons, Mooncalves, Bowtruckles and Dougal while Tina was with the Nifflers, Erumpemts and the Zouwu.

"Hello, I missed you so much!" Tina said taking a baby Niffler to her lap.

Newt went to check on his other creatures like Kelpie, Nundu. He was with Wendy, the Hippogriff when Tina came to join him.

"She's so beautiful," Tina said and bowed. Wendy bowed to her too and she went near to her and patted its neck.

Newt looked at her and said "yes, very beautiful."

Tina looked at him and he immediately looked elsewhere. "You are very close to your mother, aren't you Newt?" She asked.

"Yes," Newt looked through his locks "Mum is the one who introduced me with the creatures... so yeah."

Tina smiled and nodded.

"How did you know... did.. did Mum told you something -"

"Oh no," Tina shook her head "no, she's... um.. I saw you back in Australia then... here... you seem very comfortable with her while you are a little bit uncomfortable with your brother... Theseus."

"Oh, well... he always tried to hug me," Newt replied and Tina laughed at his reply. "I was three or four ... when rode a Hippogriff for the first time..." Newt said "I was upset that Theseus got a letter from Hogwarts and I didn't..." he chuckled "then mum took me to the backyard to lit up my mood and there I... I road to one."

"You rode a Hippogriff!" Tina asked in surprise "seriously!"

"Well, they could carry a certain amount of weight at a time... and I was little... so... it was no problem."

Tina looked at him and smiled shaking her head "you have pretty much amazing stories to tell, Mr. Scamander."

Newt looked up in horror as if she's mad cause she was calling him 'Mr. Scamander' again but he saw she was smiling at him, lovingly. He also smiled shyly and ducked his head.

"Um...you didn't mention that you are getting married!" Newt murmured after a minute later.

"What!" Tina looked at him in surprise and Newt met her gaze. "No... no... no... that's... that Queenie was just... no!" Tina said as soon as a realization hit her.

"Oh... I... um... I heard Queenie and thought..." Newt mumbled "I'm sorry..."

Tina nodded in embarrassment. Newt looked at her and stepped forward and tucked a hair behind her ear. "You know you are beautiful..." He whispered.