08

Newt and Tina slept together cuddling with each other. Newt's left hand was holding Tina's left shoulder and His right hand was placing on His belly. Tina's left hand was clutching Newt's shirt and right hand was on His waist. Her head was placed on His chest and His head was leaning backward, mouth ajar.

Tina woke up Five in the morning and found Newt beside. Blushing She pushed Herself up from Newt's embrace. She saw Newt's face.   " He looks so peaceful in His sleep.... and cute too...Shut up, Tina! You started to think about Him again! "  Tina scolded Herself and attempt to close His mouth.

Newt woke up by Her touch.

Tina sat up properly, embarrassed. " I.. um... Good Morning." She mumbled.

"M-Morning." Newt shuttered. Heat rise to His cheek and a pink blush appeared. "I.. uh... Are you okay?"

Tina nodded and offered Him a little smile." Thanks for the last night."

"Anytime," Newt said, without meeting Her gaze. "If You... ever want to talk... about anything... I.. I'll be there."

Tina nodded and They both stood up. An awkward silence fell between them.

"I... uh.." both started to say something together but stopped.

"uh... You go first" Newt said looking through His locks.

Tina nodded and said " I.. I'm making today's breakfast."

"Right... Okay... I... I'll join You " Newt said and looked up. Tina was looking at Him. Their eyes met and Newt take a step forward as He asked  " would... would You like to join Me, Tina? Af–after breakfast... to feed the creatures? "

Tina's eyes lit up as She said  " gladly Newt. "

Newt let out a little smile and turned to leave but stopped. He turned back to see Tina. She was still watching Him. He came close and tucked a hair behind her ear. His fingers traced down Her cheek.

Tina shivered by His touch. He was watching Her intensely.   "Her lips look so soft... and..."  He gulped and before He could do anything He was thinking about, He tore His gaze and left the room.

Tina breathed out and touch the spot of Her face, where Newt touched a moment ago. She could still feel the warmth of His touch.

She stood there for a while before leaving to freshen up.

It's a Sunday so they had this day off. But Newt had to go to MACUSA to check on the other creatures. But first Newt needs feed His own creatures inside His case, so They ate breakfast together and Newt took Tina down to His case.

Tina climbdown to Newt's case. She looked everywhere in His shed.   "nothing has changed"   She thought and stepped outside from His shed.  Standing in the door She could see the bamboo nest of the Occamies, Dougal the Demiguise, Nifflers burrow which is flooding with shiny things, mostly golden coins.  Tina chuckled at the memory of Last time when She saw Niffler for the first time.... and of course a certain redhead – Newt Scamander. The man She falls for, though She didn't admit it out loud...deep down She knows it's true.

Newt came back with three buckets. "Will You feed the Mooncalves and Dougal for Me, please?"  He asked, offering Her two buckets.

Tina jumped in happiness and said "sure. Anything else?"

"No... just... just feed them... I'll take You to introduce to the new ones after that." Newt said placing down the third bucket.   "And... if You like to feed Zouwu, You can... but it's very dangerous... so I'll suggest You not to–"