023

"Stop staring at me, Ms. Goldstein, You can't read my mind so easily," Omisha said, looking up to Queenie "I'm an Occlumens."

Queenie looked away embarrassed and murmured "sorry, I didn't know I was staring at you."

Queenie, Jacob, Nagini and Omisha are sitting on the dining table waiting for Tina, Newt and Theseus to join them.

"What is an Occlumens!" Jacob asked.

"Occlumency is the opposite magical art of Legilimency. A Legilimens is one who could read the thoughts like Your Girlfriend and Occlumens could prevent anyone from reading their thoughts and feelings."

Jacob nodded "okay...wow! So I was thinking–"

Before Jacob could complete they heard a thud and saw Newt was sitting on the ground and rubbing his waist.

"Ow!" Newt murmured.

"Merlin's  Beard!" "Mercy Lewis!" "Mercy Lewis!" "Oh My God!"  Theseus, Tina, Queenie and Jacob gasped at the same time and rushed to Newt.

Jacob gave Newt a hand to stand up. "Here buddy," Jacob said "how did You fall!"

Newt received the hand and tried to stand up "I'm sorry...I didn't — ow!" but failed and sat down with another thud.

"Newt!" Tina gasped and held His arm "what happened?"

"My feet... I guess it's wrenched!" Newt said "but it's okay... I.. I could walk."

"No, You're not!" Tina said helping him to stand "there isn't any competition going on where You've to  walk."

"She's right, Newt," Jacob said and helped Tina to take Newt to the couch.

"Don't worry, it would be over in no time —" Theseus said and pointed his wand.

"No!" Newt shook His head "it would be....alright, no need to worry. I'll fix it, later.....myself."

Theseus raised his hand "alright, be stubborn! I won't do anything."

"Teenie," Queenie asked after a minute "did.... did MACUSA ordered You t-to arrest m-me?"

Tina's eyes widened and Her mouth fell open. "Queenie, don't read my mind!"

Jacob gasped  "What!"  and looked questioningly from Tina to Queenie and then to Newt. 

A tear fell on Queenie's cheek. She wiped it away and asked "when will You gonna tell me about MACUSA's order!"

"Queenie I told You before and I'm telling You now, no one I repeat no one could hurt You okay?" Tina hugged Her sister and said "I won't let anyone hurt You anymore!"

Queenie calmed down a bit and asked "MACUSA wants me... I–"

"Queenie —" Tina's said in a teary voice.

"Ab-about that, we thought," Newt said and everyone looked at Him "we...er... I send a message to Dumbledore and I hope He could help us..."

"Yes, we were talking about it just before we came down."  Theseus said "I guess if we told that You were –"  He pointed at Queenie  "–under Imperious Curse in International Magical Conference, then I guess they might forgive You, a bit... but yes, there's hope."

"When is this conference?" Jacob asked

"19th," Tina replied.

"You mean, this 19th?" Jacob asked and Tina nodded sniffing.

"I guess You should head back to New York as soon as possible if You want to prepare for this," Omisha said.

"This time it will be in London, not New York," Newt replied.