Introduction~

Oh hi there...uhm..my name is y/n..Park y/n..and im going to tell you about my past..and how did i ended up with my lovely husband Park jimin and my cute daughter Park chaeyoung...

It all started when i was 17 years old..
I have a feeling for this guy..he is so famous,smart,handsome and charming..but the sad thing is..he is a playboy..and his name is Park jimin..Oh and i forgot to tell you that..his mother is a teacher in my school..she knew that i have a feeling for her son...and how did she knows? Hmm.. rumors of course...

I was one of a top students in class...and i had to admit that I'm pretty proud of myself...
The mid year exam is around the corner..so here i am studying with my best friend Hana and my sister Ariana... They both knew my feelings towards jimin..and they sometimes tease me about my 'secret love' towards him..and always encourage me to confess to him..but..ya know im too shy..so i tell them that I'll just keep this feeling to myself..

TIME SKIP~
So the exam ended.. and as expected..i got straight A ...how clever i am...😎
And i promised to Hana and Ariana if i got straight A for the exam..i will confess to jimin..gosh how stupid i am..😥 "y/n!! You have to keep your promise~" said Hana excitedly... "Gosh I'm so stupid for making a deal with you" i said while banging my head on the desk...then we got interrupted by Ariana "y/n!!!!!!!!! You know what!!" She said shaking my shoulder "no" i responded with an uninterested face "jungkook is going to study in our schollll!!!!!" She countinued i didn't believe what i just heard..did she just said jungkook? "You mean jeon jungkook!!???" I said jungshook "who else, of course that coconut head..he came back from Australia yesterday don't you know?" Oh if you guys are wondering..jungkook is my cousin..he moved to Australia because his parents have some work business there for three years..i miss him so muchh..aish that coconut head..

Without even knowing school ended..i took my stuff and shoved it in my bag..ready to go home..while i was walking through the hallway..i heard a familiar voice in one of the classroom..i peak trough the door to see and hear who and what are they talking about...it was jimin with one of his girlfriend or to be soon called 'ex girlfriend'...everytime jimin is bored with someone..he will just leave her...and find a new one..and this happens every friday...his girlfriend only last a week or two...
While i was eavesdropping their conversation..i sneezed so loud that they even jumped reacting to my loud sneeze..

It was so awkward and embarrassing to be caught red-handed...'shit... I'm screwed..' i said to myself..'what should i say...think y/n..think!!!'
Then suddenly jimin asked "what are you doing here? Are you eavesdropping our conversation?"
I stutter while saying "i-i didn't me-mean to d-do that.."
Jimin suddenly smirked and ask his 'ex girlfriend to leave me and him alone..
He asks "is it true about the rumors about you having a crush on me?" -shit- i mumbled and said "n-no" "okay if you say so, but you need a punishment for eavesdropping my conversation..you need to be my girlfriend.." his last sentence made me blink a few times...not believing what he just said..but i don't want to be his toy..i wanted to be his girlfriend because of love..i then with confidence said " it's true that i have a feeling for you,but i don't want to be your toy..i wanted to be your girlfriend because of love.." "so.. it's a no?" He said not believing what i just said.. "yup it's a no" i said..

Jimin's POV
Wow... Playing hard to get huh? You'll see gurl..imma seduce you until you fall for me, bitch..

Y/n's POV
He looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face and say "ok.. I'll make you fall for me for sure.. you'll see y/n.. you'll see.."
I just innocently smile at him and get out of the class...-does that count as confessing? It does right?? Woah great job y/n..- i mumbled.. then i suddenly heard a voice calling my name...i turned back and..it was Hana and Ariana running and gasping for air.."where did you go??" They said " i confessed to jimin~" i said smiling "WHAT THE HELL!! TELL ME EVERYTHING GURL..EVEY SINGLE DETAIL!!!" Hana said .. "ok ..ok chill gurl" i said trying to calm her down..i told them every single detail that happened...they were still jungshook about what i just told them ..." Let's goooo..stop standing here like a statue..i want to go meet jongkook..i miss himmm~" i whined and drag them out of the school and walk back home with them ..

AT HOME~
As we open the door i saw a handsome guy..his face is familiar to me..hmmm...who could it be??

TO BE COUNTINUED~
Hi guys..as you guys can tell this is my first ever story ...i usualy read ff but now I'm trying to write one..lol.. I'm sirry for any wrong grammar or sentence since english is not my first language..im sorry if this is similar to any aother ff...but i really didn't took any inspiration from any ff...i hope you enjoy it..and i will update ASAP ok..bye please support me~
사랑해요~

Credit goes to haibara linh