WHY!!??

6 months have passed...living without your love ones is so horrible..you can't even imagine...jimin contacted me everyday...if he doesn't have time to call me.. he'll at least leave a message saying that he misses you...he said he went to school there now...i was so happy receiving his calls or text everyday...but today..i didn't receive any call or even a single text..i am so frustrated and sad while hoping he will call me after midnight...i was waiting until it's 4:35 am... I can't sleep and kept thinking what if he found a new girlfriend at his new school??! After an hour of worrying i drove to sleep without even realising...

TIME SKIP~
It's been a week since  jimin and i lost contact....so i was hoping that jimin would contact me since it's weekend...but there's not a single message now i start to feel really worried...aish jimin..."what if he ignored me because he has a new girlfriend?" I thought to myself...i called him a lot of times but...no answer..i let out a deep sigh and decided to tell Ariana and Hana about it last Wednesday...they were also worried and thought the same thing as me.."what if he has a new girlfriend now??" That sentence kept ringing in my brain...so..i decided if he still doesn't contact me by this week i will forget him and try to move on..it was hard for me to accept the fact that he already forget about me..

Here i am crying loud as hell... cause.. it's been a week..and still..nothing from him... His not even active in social media... I guess he changed his account so I can't contact him anymore....i was bawling tears out...i was so tired of crying everyday...i felt like I'm dead wihout him..i let my feelings take over my body...i suddenly saw a knife..and took it without hesitation and began to cut my arms to release the stress that was in me for almost a month...but the cut on my arm is nothing compared to my heart that shattered into a million pieces...i kept leaving some cuts on my hand till someone opened my room door..
???: Y/n!!!! Shit!!! What are you doing?!! Are you out of your mind??!!!
You: i'm fine, don't worry about me...
I said while my vision blurs and i fainted on his arm because of how much blood i have lost..

TO BE COUNTINUED~
I'm sorry for this short episode...i hope you enjoy..i will make it longer next time...i luv u guys..thanks for watching...
Borahae~💜