stronger me??

My mind never stops thinking about jimin..almost everyday..the same question kept lingering in my head.."why did he leave me??" "Who is the person in his recent post??" "Is it true that he loves me?? Or am i just his toy??" All of these thoughts kept haunting me everyday..and sometimes, i even cry because of the stress I've been carrying... sometimes I even feel like hurting myself worser than before.. and sometimes suicidal thoughts come in my mind...but when i try to do it..i kept remembering my promise to my mom, Ariana, Hana and jungkook..that i will stop hurting myself..plus.. jungkook visits me everyday..so i don't get a chance to do it..

PRESENT~ Saturday
today's aura is different...i don't know why but i felt a bit relaxed and somehow..my head is relaxed.. i got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine..weird right? Usually on weekends i would stay in bed until noon crying..but not today...
After I'm dressed up..i went down stairs heading to the kitchen..and greeted my mom.."good morning mom" and kissed her cheek ... she's shocked af at my action and hugged me tight by all of a sudden.."what's wrong mom??" I asked
"It's just that.. I'm happy that you're back..my cheerful y/n is back..." She said tightening the hug..and she suddenly sobbed .."mom.. don't cry...you should be happy..cmon mom..smileee~"
She pulled back and chuckled at my words.."btw...where are you going..??" She asked curious
"I'm still not sure mom..i just felt like dressing up today..maybe I'll go hang out with jungkook,hana and...oh where's Ariana mom?"i asked while looking around trying to find my sister..
"She went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients for tonight..i wanted to make steak for dinner today..you can invite jungkook and hana too~" she said while countinue preparing breakfast..
"Let me help you mom..i have nothing to do anyways" i said taking over her work..
"Ok if you insist..thaks y/n" she said while chuckling slightly...

Minutes later~
"Mom I'm home~" Ariana said heading towards the kitchen with some plastic bags full of cooking ingredients in her hand.."ouh ariana.. you're home..you got everything i wanted?" My mom asked taking the plastic bags from her hand..
"Yeah..mom excuse me I'm going to check on y/n.." before she could step on the stairs..i jumped on her while screaming "boo!!" She screamed and accidentally slipped and we both fell on the floor..
"Yah!! You don't have to jump on me like a crazy person..ouch my precious butt..now they are flat because of you!" She nags not realising that im different today..
"Ughh..bye im going to check on y/n..wait...you are y/n...OMGOSHHHHH!!!!!!  AM I DREAMING??!??!! WHAT THE HELL!!!" She said hugging me while jumping not believing I'm not as usual..
"Yes!! Im Y/n now can you let me go..im about to die!! Yahh!!!" I said gasping for air
She stopped screaming and jumping and let me go "hehehe..sorry sissy i just can't belive you are not in your room like you always do..you don't know how happy I am rn.." she said hugging me once again..
"Yeah..i dont even know why I am so calm today..i felt so relaxed.." i said breaking the hug..
"Good for you sis..now let's eat breakfast" she pulled my hand and went to the kitchen

TIME SKIP~
After breakfast..me and Ariana helped my mom cleaning the kitchen and some dishes..after everything's clean..we decided to grab a coffee while hanging out with jungkook and hana..they were also suprised to see me joyful like i used to do..we chit chat about some stuff when suddenly..they asked me what I'm going to do after this..like if I'd move on or not.."hmm..i dont even know why i felt like this today..and i kinda forget about jimin already..maybe cause im sick of this fake love...(😂🤣 Okay I'll stop)and i automatically moved on...and be the cheerfull and joyful y/n again...i want us to be happy as before.." i said letting my thoughts out..
They were so happy to hear it and promised to help me to go through this together..
"Thank you so much you guys..i can't do this without you guys..i luv you and thanks again" i said holding their hand thanking them..
-Y/n..you need to be stronger..for yourself and you love ones-

That's all for this episode
SEE YA~
I'M 2 OUT