Secrets??

Yes... it's bangtan..they are the one that appeared on the tv...

Hye bin: we can change the channel if you want y/n...
Y/n: no it's okay...i want to watch my cousin...
Gyuri: okay..wait! Who's your cousin??
Y/n: uhmm...jungkook...
Them: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!
Y/n: yeah I'm serious! He even came to our company to chat with me..but you guys were out...
Eun ju: you have a lot of secrets y/n...
Y/n: no..you are the one who didn't ask...
Hye bin: shhhh!! It's the corus!

We all stopped arguing and enjoy their concert...my eyes could not get away from jimin..he is attractive as always...my focus is on him untill the concert ends...

MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

Your group debuted with a song called "goodbye" the lyrics are like your story with jimin...

PRESENT~

You and your group are at an award...you guys are waiting for your turn to perform on stage...while waiting...it isBTS's turn to perform on stage...your group members are enjoying their performance..while your focus is only on one person...jimin..park jimin...
"Gosh his eyes are so beautiful...his jawline that are so sharp that it could even cut me in half...his lips..oh god..so plum and pink" i said to myself while admiring his beautiful features...
I am so into his looks until I didn't realize that my members are calling me...

Eun ju: earth to y/n!!! Yah y/n!! Are you there??!
* She said while waving her hand in front of my face*
Y/n: y-yes...sorry.. what did you say?
Gyuri: we're going to the toilet..do you want to go with us or not?
Y/n: no.. it's okay.. I'm fine
Them: okay then...stay here okay?? We will be back in a sec..
Y/n: okay..

After a few minutes..BTS's performance ended...they went back stage...next up is got7...while i was watching them perform... somebody called my name..
???: Hey!! Long time no talk!

Who is it ??
To be countinued...

Heyyyooo!! Wassup! Happy new year to eberibadi...wish you the best...stay healthy and happy..hope this year's better than before...i luv you..and remember..YOU NICE, KEEP GOING!!!and..so sorry for the short ep...hope you enjoy..im going to update tomorrow night...bubye...

PEACE!!✌️