Tears of joy~

We went back to our table together while smiling ...with tears stain on our face.and red swollen eyes..
Jungkook:eh? Y/n..jimin..?
Jimin: Hi guys!
Namjoon: erk..chim you told us that you and y/n-
Y/n: well not anymore..i think so..
Suddenly hye bin pulled me to my seat..
Hye bin: yah y/n.. what happened? Are you guys together again??
Gyuri: when!??
Eun ju: how!!??
Them: tell us everything gurl!!
Y/n: gosh you guys are like my friend hana..miss her tho..
Gyuri: can you please just tell us!
Y/n: woah chill okay okay..
I tell them what happened..

Meanwhile..
JIMIN'S POV~
Jungkook: yah jimin have you tell her everything??
Jimin: uhm..yeah..
Jungkook: did you ask her to be your girlfriend again?
Jimin: no i haven't..i just told her what happened and why i left her...
Jungkook: ya know what..i have an idea...

YOUR POV~
Now it's time for the winners to be announced~
Gyuri:gosh i hope we'll win..at least one award..
Mc: and now for the most viewed mv of this year..they are four members in this group..they reached 35.7 million views in only two days..and the winner is ...THE LOVERS!!!!! congratulations!
Y/n: wow they are so cool...wait...we are the winner!!!
We did a group hug before walking towards the stage...
Gyuri: thanks to the fans and i hope you will support us till the end of our journey.. thanks for 35.7 million views.. that really made us so happy..we will countinue to make good music for you guys..and now y/n will give a speech in English..
Y/n: uhh..hi! Uhm.. thanks to all the fans..we received a lot of love from you guys..and thank you so much to our productions,crews and staffs that helped us a lot..the mv is successful thanks to them! And i think today is the most wonderful and lucky day for me.. because I finally can have my angel to myself again.. (looks at jimin) anyways thanks for the award we love you guys so much! Fighting!!

BACKSTAGE~
Hye bin: oh god... I'm so grateful..we won..
Eun ju: thanks guys for your hardwork..even if we didn't win this award.. I'm still thankfull to all my members..
Y/n: awhh..stop it sis.. you're making me emotional..
Gyuri: and y/n..goodluck we wish you and jimin all the best ..
Y/n: yah unnie..he didn't ask me to be his official girlfriend yet.. let's go back to our seat..
Them: yeah let's go!

TIME SKIP~
Mc: now for the best song of the year,fans choice, And most voted on our website goes to... BTS!!! congratulations!! The won all three awards!

Namjoon: ARMY!!!!!!!! Omg! This is unexpected at all.. I'm so thankful and i just wanted to say thank you so much to all the staffs,crews,our productions and not to forget our lovely A.R.M.Y..this is all thanks to all your hard work! That's all from me..uhm anyone wants to say a word or two?

JIMIN'S POV~
Jungkook: go jimin..*whisper*
Jimin: uhm.. thanks for the awards..army we love you so much! And i am so happy if you guys are happy... We will make more and more unlimited music for you guys~ uhm..and i have an announcement to make...i fell for this girl a long time ago...and i still love her till now..she waited for so long and i felt sorry for her..our relationship journey has a lot of adventure and full of thorns..and I wanted to ask her out..will all the ARMY'S accept our relationship??
ARMYs:yes!!!!
Jimin: thank you for understanding..now y/n..will you be my girlfriend once again??!

YOUR POV~
Jimin: now y/n..will you be my girlfriend once again??!
I was so shocked.. I didn't even realize that i was shedding tears~ I'm speechless rn~

Everyone in the hall: yes! Yes! Yes!

Y/n: yes! Jimin yes! I will be your girlfriend again!
I ran to the stage and hugged him..he spins me around
Jimin: thanks y/n..thank you,thank you,thank you!
Y/n: gosh you make me look ugly in front of other people jimin..my face is ugly when crying..
Jimin: no you are not!! You are cute as hell!

TO BE COUNTIED~
Holla amigos!
Hi guys!!! Sorry for not publishing in along period of time..ya know.. school started and I am so busy..

Hope you enjoy the episode..~
SEE Y'ALL
PEACE!

SECRET LOVE 💖 Park Jimin FF जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें