miss you~

???: Hey! Long time no talk!
Y/n: ahh!! Omg! Yah! You scared me!Pabo!
Jungkook: hahhahahahhaha! Your face is hilarious!
I pulled his ears
Jungkook: ow ow ow ow! Sorry! Y/n yah! Sorry! Stop!
Y/n: serve you right!
Jungkook: aish! I was just joking..btw guys..this is y/n,my cousin...
???: Hi y/n.. I'm jin.. Mr.worldwide handsome * blows flying kiss*
*You laughed at his way to introduce himself*
Jin: see! I told you I'm funny! I didn't get to tell her any jokes but she already laugh!
???????: Hi nice to meet you y/n.. I'm namjoon you can call me RM..
Y/n: hi nice to meet you too!
??????: Hi! I'm your hope! You're my hope! I'm j hope! Nice to meet you!
Y/n: Hi j-hope! Can i call you hobi oppa? It suits your personality...cheerful!
Hobi: sure!
????????: Hi y/n...jungkook have been talking about you..like a lot! He's right! You're sooo beautiful! I'm taehyung you can call me tae oppa!
Y/n: I'm sure he's out of his mind while saying that! Thanks anyway!
Y/n: i think that guy is sleeping while standing..is it normal?
Jin: yah yoongi! Introduce yourself!
Yoongi: *opens his eyes* I'm yoongi.. don't disturb me...
* He said and sat on the chair at the table that has BTS labelled on it*
Jimin: uhm..uh..h-hi y-y/n..nice to m-meet you.. I'm jimin..*he pull his hand out for a handshake*
Y/n: *shakes his hand* ouh! Hi jimin! Nice to meet you! Anyway..have we met before??your face is familiar...
*I asked pretending that i didn't remember him*
Jimin: uhm..no we haven't met before...
Y/n: *he looks so hurt when i say that i didn't remember him* ouh..i thought we have met before..
*The others went to their seats while me and jungkook sat be side me and we chit chat a little*
Gyuri: y/n..sorry for taking a long time.. we're lost...ouh! Anyeong! I'm Gyuri,y/n's group member..nice to meet you
*She said as she bowed to jungkook...eun ju and hye bin did the same*
Y/n: kook we need to get ready..we're next..see you after my performance..
Jungkook: ok y/n! Goodluck!
Y/n: thanks!

JIMIN'S POV~
Omg...she is still beautiful as always...her eyes,her nose, her lips...gosh ..my heart never stops beating for her...i miss her so damn much ...i still love her.... it's okay if she doesn't remember me..as long as she is happy... I'm sorry y/n..sorry that i stopped contacting you...i have my own reasons...i will find out if you really forget about me...and i will tell you the truth y/n..if you don't want to be with me back.. it's okay as long as you know why i did that...i will explain everything y/n..i will...
END POV~

TO BE COUNTINUED~
What is his reason??
Why did he left y/n??
Stay tuned~ thanks for voting! Really appreciate it~