A day with him~

I gasped when suddenly a breathtaking guy was at my door...my breath hitched seeing his perfect jawline,his cute nose and lips...his beautiful brown eyes that always trap me in them making me forget the surroundings...his beautifully shaped body looks great even in a casual outfit...gosh..is he really a human? Or he's an angel who fell from the heaven? I was staring at him with my mouth slightly parted...he suddenly chuckles looking at my reaction...aish...even his chuckles are beautiful...gosh y/n..get yourself together...

Y/n: uhm..hi..uhm i mean..w-wait here for a s-sec.. I'm going to go and cry at the corner because of how handsome you look- no! I mean I'm going to take my purse..stay here...
Inner y/n: gosh!!! That's so embarrassing!! Stupid y/n! Get yo self together!!!

JIMIN'S POV~
I arrived at my lovely y/n's house...i went out of the car and ring her doorbell...after a few seconds the door swung open revealing a beautiful angel...she stared at me like i was an alien who just got out of the ufo...her eyes are big and round and her lips slightly parted...gosh stop staring at me y/n... I'm blushing so hard!!! But her reaction is cute and I can't help but to let out a chuckle..the she broke the silence by mumbling some words that I can't even understand and ask me to wait for her...i smiled at her cute reaction...then she came back and we both got in my car..

Y/N'S POV~

Jimin:you look beautiful y/n...
Y/n:*blushes* thanks jimin..you look nice too...
Jimin: i think you have told me just now infront of your house~ *teases y/n*
Y/n: -srsly!! I'm so embarrassed- uhm..did i??
Jimin: you look cute when you are flustered y/n...
Y/n: where are we going chim? *Changes topic*
Jimin: somewhere you've rarely been to~
Y/n: I'm so excited~ *grins*
Jimin: aish..stop doing cute things... We might end up in a hospital cause of your aegyo..i can't focus on driving!
Y/n: hehe...sowwy~

After a few minutes..we arrived at an amusement park...
Y/n: wahhhh!!! Jimin! The last time I've been here is 11 years ago! Thank you!!
Jimin: gosh you're too cute...y/n..we are just at the entrance and you're acting like you've rode all of the rides here..you ate too much sugar babe~
Y/n: sorry~ I'm just too exited!
Jimin: *chuckles* let's go in y/n~

After about 2 hours~
Jimin:y/n.. we've ride everything here y/n..you even dragged me to ride the viking,the haunted house and all those scary stuff... let's go already y/n..pwease~
Y/n: but we haven't ride the roller coaster~
Jimin: I don't want to ride it y/n~ it's soooo scar-
Before he could finish his sentence..i dragged him to the roller coaster ride..
Y/n: stop being a scaredy cat chim chim~
It's going to be fun!
Jimin: no y/n..please i am begging you~ i will ride anything but this...please~
Y/n: naah~
The coaster started to move slowly and got higher and higher...jimin was grabbing my hand tightly while praying~
The coaster suddenly stops at the top and slide down in a fast pace..

Jimin: aaahhhhhhhhh!!!! Y/n!!!!! Help me!!!! God!!!!! Save me!!!!!! I'm too young to die!! Y/n!! I love you!! Please stop this ride!!
Y/n: jimin!! Stop mumbling things!! I love you too!!

The ride ended~
Y/n: pfftt!! Buahahahhaahahahhahahahahah
ahaha!!!!! Jimin your face is soo funny and red! Hahahahha! You should look at your face!
Jimin: yah! It's not funny!! I'm like this cause of you! Come here!
He started to tickle me..
Y/n: hahahahahhahahaha!! Jimin! Hahahahah! S-stop!! I'm sorry!! Bwahahaha!! Please!!!
Jimin: serve you right! "Omg y/n..you should look at your face.. it's so funny.."
He copied my actions..
Y/n: *pretend to sulk* hmmpp.. you're not my friend!
Jimin: I'm not your friend y/n..but I'm your boyfriend~
Y/n:*blushes* yah! I'm serious..
Jimin: you're too cute to be serious y/n~ let's eat! I'm hungry~
Y/n: yeayy!!! Fooooooooddddddd!!!
Jimin: *mentally facepalm* aish this kid..

Guess what..yep that's the end of this ep~ lol.. I'll save the best part for the next ep 😏

THANK YOU FOR READING!

SEE Y'ALL!
PEACE!