Future hubby~

Jimin:*mentally face palm* aish this kid...

We got back into the car and jimin drove to somewhere...
After a few minutes..we arrived at a beautiful house...

Y/n: i thought we were going to eat...you didn't tell me we are visiting someone...if you tell me earlier, I could've bring extra clothes...
Jimin: it's okay y/n...you look great now let's go in the house...

Y/n: whose house is this jimin??
Jimin: you'll see... *Takes out keys and unlock the door*
Y/n: you have the key?? This owner must be someone you know...omo is it your parents?? *I gulped knowing that his mother doesn't like me*
Jimin: gosh princess..you talk toooo much... let's get inside...

When we got in..we are welcomed by two maids..

Jimin: maids..take miss y/n to her room and dress her up...
Maids: yes Mr. Park...

I was still confused what is happening?? Mr. Park? Dress up? Ugh what is this??
The maids took me to a dressing room full of makeup and dresses...

Y/n: what is happening?? Whose house is this?? Why do i need to dress up?? Where am i going??

Maid 1: this is Mr. Park's house or soon to be your house ...we can't tell you where are you going... it's Mr. Park's order..
Maid 2: miss y/n..you can take a shower there in the bathroom...we will wait for you here...
Y/n: o-okay..i guess?

I was taking a bath while thinking what is going to happen next...and gosh this bathroom is bigger than my room..lol.. i could stay in here for years! I was interrupted by the maid..

Maid 2: miss y/n..are you done?
Y/n: I'm coming...*puts on the robe*

Maid 1: please seat here miss y/n.. I'm gonna do your makeup...
Y/n: can you guys just call me y/n.. I'm not comfortable...by the way what are your names??
Maid 1: I'm sarah...*she said while drying my hair..*
Maid 2: I'm sophie.. we're siblings..
Y/n: owh that why you look alike...nice to meet you guys...

We countinue chit chatting while they are doing my makeup and hair..

Sophie: you're done y/n...
Y/n: whoa!!! You guys are so talented! I love it!!! Is this really me?!!!
Sarah: hahahah...we don't have to do a lot on you.. you're already beautiful..
Y/n: thanks guys...
Sophie: go and change in this dress... Mr. Park is already waiting...

I go an change and this is how i look:

I thanked the girls once again and got down to the living room

I thanked the girls once again and got down to the living room..i was welcomed by an angel in a tuxedo waiting patiently on the couch...

i was welcomed by an angel in a tuxedo waiting patiently on the couch

I was staring at him and so does he..he got up and said..
Jimin: you look soo good princess...
Y/n: thanks jimin..you too..
Jimin: *ask for your hand* shall we??
Y/n: yes..

We walked to his car..he opened the door for me...and go to the driver seat...

Y/n: thanks jimin...
Jimin: for what??
Y/n: for all of these..*points the dress shoes and make up..*
Jimin: that's nothing princess...

After a few minutes..we arrived at an expensive restaurant...he got out and went to my side and help me get off the car...and we got in..

Waiter: Mr. Park.. this is your table..
Jimin: thanks..have a seat princess...*pulls the chair for you...*
Y/n: thanks jimin...jimin..
Jimin: hmm?
Y/n: I don't know why but..im nervous..i have never been on a date..this is my first time...
Jimin: don't be y/n..just act as usual.. I'm actually nervous too..since it's also my first time being on a date like this...

Waiter: sorry to interrupt..this is the steak that you ordered...
Y/n: thanks..
Jimin: enjoy princess..

We countinue chit chatting about some stuff while eating when suddenly Jimin's expression turns into a serious one...
Jimin: y/n...i know that we just make it up with each other..but..i can't wait any longer..i have been trying to contact you for almost 2 years...then i finally found you and keep you to myself again..i fell in love with you the first time we started talking...and even though we didn't meet for two years...i still can't stop loving you...i don't want to loose you once again...so y/n...i know we're still young but... *Kneels down and took out a ring* do you Kim y/n..would you change your name to Park y/n??

Other people: say yes! Give him a chance!

Wth!!! Is he proposing me rn!!! I'm speechless!!
Y/n: *cries* yes jimin! Yes!
Other people: wuuuuuuhuuu!!
Jimin: *hugs me* thank you so much y/n!!! I will love you forever! I promise! Thanks y/n!!! You don't know how happy I am rn!!
Y/n: thanks jimin! I will love you and take care of you for the rest of my life...

After dinner..jimin drove me home...
Y/n: jimin...thank you so much for today...
Jimin: your most welcome,future wifey...now go in.. it's late already..you should get some rest...
Y/n: thanks once again, Mr. Park...hiks hiks...see you! Bye! Good night!

Hola! Soy Aerin...hiks... how's today's part...sorry if this is too fast but i tried to finish this story soon cause I'm so busy with school... thanks for reading...

SEE Y'ALL~
PEACE~