idk what to name this part

A week later~ interview

Mc 1: we have a special guest for this week's episode..
Mc 2: please welcome.....the lovers!!

Us: anyeong haseyo..the lovers imnida...
Mc 1: ahh so first of all..we want to congratulate miss y/n..who is now engaged right? Tell us more about it..

Y/n: uhh..i know that I'm still new in this career..but my agency and his are fine with our relationship..so yeah..and I'm engaged but we haven't decide the date for the wedding yet..i hope that all of my fans and also his will accept our relationship.. I've known him for a long time..and i think it's the right time to get to the next level..

Mc 2: but can we know who is "he" you didn't mention his name..and tour fans needs confirmation..

Y/n: he is Park Jimin...from BTS..

Mc 2: alrighty..now we have heard everything... thanks once again the lovers ... I hope you guys will be successful and achieve your dreams..

Mc 1 & 2: anyeong!!

End interview~

Y/n: see i told you guys they called us just to know about my story..they didn't even ask you guys anything...i felt bad..sorry guys..they didn't even ask us to introduce ourselves!

Gyuri: it's okay...we are okay...chill y/n..

Manager: it's okay ill let out a statement about this ..

Eun ju: no need oppa..the fans already helped us...they criticized them on social media already..look *shows her phone*

Hye bin: they are so understanding...

TIME SKIP~

We have decided our wedding day date....and this it is this weekend!!! We invited some idols and our close friends and family...

ANOTHER TIME SKIP~
Today is the day...our wedding...ahh im so excited!

Stylist:ahh y/n..you smiled too muchh! I can't do your makeup~

Y/n: yah don't blame mehh... I'm exiteddd! And nervous as well...omg! What if i tripped over while walking down the isle???

Stylist:well that will be possible..cause you're soo clumsy..

Y/n: yah you're making me more nervous!

Stylist: gosh just chill y/n! Just pretend no one is looking..i believe when you walk down the isle..your focus is jimin..i have experienced it beforeee!

???: Are you done??omg! You look so beautiful!!!

Y/n: guys!

Mom: awwwwwww my darling is getting married..*sobs*

Y/n: *stands up and hugs her* aww don't cry mom..if you cry then I'll cry twice harder!

Stylist: please don't cry! I ain't gonna do your make up once again!

Ariana: i wanna join the hug!

Y/n: too bad! We're done hugging

Jungkook: yo y/n! Jimin is lowkey nervous rn! He kept asking us if he looks ok every second!

Tae: yeah! And he kept standing in front of the mirror and saying "i do" in 100 different voices and tone!

Hobi: it's creeping me out!

Yoongi: *walks in the room* they send me here and ask you to hurry up..the guests already arrive..you look nice btw y/n..

Y/n: thanks oppa!

Them: see you y/n..and congrats!

TIME SKIP~

I held my dad's arm..the door opens and we slowly walk in...there he is..my hubby..well future hubby..hehe..

Dad:you look good darling...and you're hurting my arm.. you're holding it too tight..*whisper*

Y/n: *slightly smiles* dad! Don't make me smile! I'm afraid if ill fall okayy.. don't blame me! *Whispers*

Jimin's POV~

The day finally came..where me and y/n will be officially married! I'm practicing how to say this two words that will change my life more than i practice to dance! Gosh hyungs are looking at me weirdly..

Me:yah stop staring at mehh!

Namjoon: you're creeping us out! Chill bro!

Me: I'm nervous okayy!

Tae: faster! The guests are here! We'll go and check y/n..bye! Goodluck!

TIME SKIP~
I'm waiting for my pwincess on the stage...then the door opens..there she is..my beautiful soon to be wife...dad whispers something and that makes her blush and smile..gosh..i can see her beautiful face through the veil.. huwaaa.. she's too cute..then without realising..she was already in front of me smiling and hiding her beautiful face figure by looking down..i held her arms tightly and raises her head by whispering..

Me: you look nice.. don't hide your beautiful face princess..

Y/n: I'm nervous chim..

Me:*chuckles*

Priest: bla bla bla

Me: i do..

Priest: do you y/n bla bla bla

Y/n: i do..

Priest: you are now husband and wife..(lol no kissing okay)

Crowd: woooooooo! Congratulations!

Guys..im so so so so sorry for the super duper late update..it has been months..
Gosh..i will countinue tomorrow...i will countinue asap..im so so so sorry for the 100th time..