the truth~

???: Y/n...
Y/n: what do you want jimin?
*I acted cool*
Jimin: don't play dumb y/n.. you remember me don't you??
Y/n: no sorry jimin.. I didn't remember you...
*I said stopping my tears from coming out*
Jimin: stop it already y/n!! Stop saying that you forget about me!! I've hurt enough!!
Y/n : ouh you have hurt enough??! The "hurt" that you are feeling is nothing compared to mine!!!
You know nothing!! I am the one who is hurt jimin!! You left me park jimin!!
Jimin: y/n...i-i didn't me-mean to shout at you.. I'm sorry..i can explain why i left yo-
Y/n: I don't need to know.. i don't want to hear you explanation...i have hurt enough because of you! Stop disturbing me..
*Before i could go..he pulled me by my wrist and dragged me into the make up room*
Jimin: I'm sorry i have to drag you in here so that you can listen to my explanation..if you don't want to be with me again it's okay as long as you know the truth...
Y/n:make it quick.
*I said without looking at him*
He sat down on the couch
Jimin:i thought the reason why i moved to Seoul is because...

FLASHBACK~ (JIMIN POV)

A few weeks after i am in a relationship with y/n..my mom suddenly told me that she have some work to do in my hometown for several years...
I went to school thinking about how to tell her that I'm moving.. suddenly i heard an angelic voice calling my name..i looked up and saw my beautiful girlfriend running towards me..my face lightened up by just looking at her face..gosh how am i gonna live far from her..
Me: why y/n??
Y/n:jimin..i noticed that you are worried about something..you can tell me if you want
*God..she is so kind..i don't deserve her*
Jimin: it's just that my family is moving to seoul next week..i asked my mom if i could stay here..but she insisted me to go as well..
Y/n: it's okay jimin..maybe she has some important work to do..
*Aish..is she really a human...she is so kind and understanding*
Y/n: but promise me that we still keep in touch..
*Omg she cried what do i do..i will just hug her*
Jimin: i promise y/n...

TIME SKIP (AT SEOUL)
I am messaging y/n when suddenly my mom called me..
Mrs park: jimin!!
Me: yes mom!
Mrs park: can you come here for a while??!
Me: okay!
*Messages y/n that i need to go*
(IN THE LIVING ROOM)
Me: why mom?
Mrs park: jimin..i know that you are in a relationship with y/n..
Me: yes mom..and what's wrong with that?
Mrs park: we moved here because of your relationship with her..
Me: why mom?! I thought we moved here because of your work!
Mrs park: don't shout at me and listen! Her father is actually your father's friend and he accidentally killed you father when he was drunk..and i made a promise to myself that i will never forgive him and his family..so basically if you are in love with her i won't accept..
Me: but mom..it doesn't mean that her daughter is the same..plus it was an accident anywa-
Mrs park: jimin! When i say no means no! Stop contacting her or else she will not see the world anymore!
Me:you are cruel mom!

When i finished high school..i left the house and live on my own and i decided to be a trainee for bts..

PRESENT~(y/n's pov)
Jimin: that's why y/n.. I'm sorry..i will get going now..
Y/n: wait! *Without even knowing i am backhugging him*
Jimin: it's okay y/n.. don't pity me.. don't push yourself to love me back because of this *he said while sobbing*
Y/n: no jimin..i lied to you..i still love you..i tried to move on but i can't..my heart belongs to you...i can't love anyone else except you jimin...*i said still backhugging him*

He turned around and looked at me in the eyes...gosh.. those eye..those eyes that always trap me in them making me forget the surroundings...his perfect nose and jawline...his plump and pink lips...i love everything about him..just.. everything!

Y/n: i love you jimin...
Jimin: i love you y/n..*he said before kissing me passionately*
Jimin: *holds my hand and kneels down* y/n..will you be my girlfriend once again?
Y/n: yes! I will..
He stood up and hugged me
Jimin: thank you so much sweetheart! Thank you for giving me the second chance..
Y/n:* i broke the hug* i think we should probably go back..they will be finding us..
Jimin: let's go..

TO BE COUNTINUED~

WUUUUUUUUU!!!
Eyyo ladies and gentlemen!
How's the episode??
Hope you enjoy! Thanks you for supporting me! Sorry for the late update.. I'm a bit busy since school started..
Sorry for any mistakes~
I luv you!