unexpected~

We're backstage getting ready for our performance...i was thinking about jimin...i felt bad pretending to forget him...and i was worried and kept thinking "what if i cried while singing my high note? Because this song is exactly about what i feel when jimin left me..." I was so nervous and scared since it's our first time performing in front of millions of people...

Staff: the lovers..take your place..you are going on stage in less than one minute..
*We quickly went to the stairs and get ready to go on stage*

The intro starts and we started dancing to the sad harmony passionately...*time skip* it's time for the high note...and as expected i cried.. luckily I managed to sing the high note.. people were cheering and amazed by my vocals...some of them cried.. including jimin..he was sobbing like he was stabbed with hundreds and thousands of knives...i felt bad seing him cry like that which made me cry 10x louder than before...
The performance ended and i try to calm myself before taking my seat back...
Y/n: you guys can go first.. I'm going to the toilet ...
Hye bin: are you sure y/n..do you want me to come with you?
Y/n: no..no need..just tell me the direction...
Gyuri: you go straight then go right then straight the toilet will be on the left..
Y/n: thanks..now go.. I'll be fast...

I finally got into the toilet...i washed my face and hand...i cleaned up my smudged make up a bit..and got out.. when i got out...i saw someone that i was not expecting to see...

Who could it be???
To be countinued...

I'm sorry for the short episode... I'll publish the next ep 4 hours after i post this one...
Thanks for your support and don't hesitate to tell me any suggestions..
Bubye...see ya!