meeting my lovely cousin~

And yesh..as you guys guess..it is my cousin jeon jungkook...me and Ariana ran towards him and jumped on him while squeling...and telling him how much we missed him..."wow kook...you are so handsome now" i said, impressed..
"wow y/n ...you are still stupid and noisy as always" he giggled...i smack his shoulder playfully and gave him a death glare.. Mom:"ouh i forgot to mention that jungkook will live with us for a few weeks because his parents have an urgent business meeting.." "yayyyyy!!!" Me, Ariana and jungkook shout... Hana: "y/n..i have to go home..my mom needs me to help her with some stuff"
Y/n: " ouh..ok Hana thanks for stopping by..see you tomorrow, hun..."
Jk: " ewww...are you guys lesbian"
Ariana: "are you kidding me jungkook" she said with an annoyed look..

TIME SKIP~
It's been a few week since jungkook went to our school...and i told jungkook about jimin and asked him if he could pretend to be my 'boyfriend' ...and he agreed i did this just to piss jimin off..hahaha ...idk why i did this tho...
But.. something is wrong about jimin...he is somehow worried about something...he is not the same park jimin anymore..he didn't ask anyone to date him after i rejected him that day...hmmm..is he okay...aish why am i so worried about him..i felt hurt looking at him being so sad..i must see him..

I felt so bad seeing him sad everyday..idk why my heart aches seeing him in that condition...so i decided to ask him after school today..

TIME SKIP~after school
I was walking to find jimin and ask him what caused him to be so sad..then i saw him walking with his head hanging low... Looking sad...i screamed out his name to get his attention..he turned his head and waited for me to catch up to him... Jimin: "y/n..what are you doing here?" he asked.. y/n: "i was looking for you " his face lightened up a little knowing that i was looking for him..y/n: i noticed that after i rejected you that day you changed a lot...are you ok?" Jimin:y/n...is that guy really your boyfriend..?" Y/n: why are you asking jimin? Jimin:" after you rejected me that day..i felt challenged and try to win your heart...but when the new guy came to this school and got close to you...im so jealous and i realised that...i have fallen for you...this is not a joke y/n...im seriously in love with you...i got so jealous seeing you and him close...idk what have you done to me...im going crazy because of you.. because of you y/n...now answer me..who is that guy.."
Y/n:uhmm..h-he is..
Jimin: answer me y/n!!!!
I flinched when he raised his voice..i didn't know that he has this feeling towards me...i was shocked but happy at the same time because who wouldn't if their crush love them back...

Y/n: "he is just my cousin..i asked him to be my 'boyfriend' to piss you off..i didn't know you will have any feeling for me... I'm sorry jimin.."
Jimin: y/n..will you be my girlfriend...this time not as a toy...but..for real.. i love you y/n...
Y/n: yes i would love be your girlfriend... I love you too jimin...
He pulled me into a warm hug..
I felt so happy and i still can't believe what just happened...can you believe YOUR CRUSH, LOVING YOU BACK?!!

To be continued...
Do you think they will be happy forever...of course not...stay tuned for more...