why do you have to appear in my life...again??

Jungkook: yes y/n... it's him..Park Jimin..
Y/n:why does he have to appear in my life again...?? Wait is he one of your group member??
Jungkook: hard to believe but..yes.. He saw me but he is afraid to approach me...maybe he felt guilty..but i still hate him..he promised to take a good care of you..but at last..look what happened..
Y/n: it's okay jungkook..i will still try to move on and forget him..
Jungkook: I don't know how to react.. it's awkward..can you believe your cousin's ex-boyfriend is going to spend his whole life with you?? OMGOSHHHHH!!
Y/n: *chuckles* hmm.. good luck managing your life oppa...(he is 2 month older)
Jungkook:eww..since when did you call me oppa..where is the word "stupid"and "Coconut head" go??
Y/n: i was just trying to be nice with you stupid!!
Jungkook: now that's my real y/n..
We both laughed and countinue to chat a little more..

Jungkook: ouh y/n...sorry..i gtg..we have singing lesson today..haih..wish me luck spending almost my entire life with your ex boyfriend...
Y/n: hmm..just stay cool.. don't show that you are mad at him..just let him be..if he is really guilty..he will approach you first..
Jungkook: alright y/n..wish you the best.. you're going to debut a month after i debut right??
Y/n: yeah 6 more months.. I'm so nervous and excited..
Jungkook: alright..see you later..princess..
Y/n: stop being cheesy jeon jungkook..
Then he left...
Aish y/n...why is your life like this.. you're just about to move on..but he appeared in your life again..but I'm curious to know his reasons for leaving me..

LET'S USE THE AMAZING TIME SKIP AGAIN~ LOL 😂
I'm filming an mv with my dears..ouh forgot to tell you their names..

Group name: the lovers (😂 i don't have any ideas)

Leader/lead rapper: hye bin
Main dancer/lead vocal:eun ju
Main vocal/lead dancer/maknae:y/n
Main rapper/eldest:gyuri

These are my group members.. they're so funny and caring... we got along well...
We're debuting in just several days..omg..im nervous.. jungkook debuted with his seven members group named Beyond The Scene or BTS..
But what's weird is.. jungkook and jimin got along well...i didn't get a chance to ask him what happened because of the packed schedule..plus we're going to debut in a few days..that why we're busier than before...the mv shooting is done..we can go back home and rest...

In the car..
Hye bin: hey do you guys know the boy band named beyond the scene??
Gyuri: yeah..i heard about them... they're so handsome..aish especially that guy named jimin..
-i chocked on my saliva hearing what gyuri just said-
Eun ju: yah!! Are you okay?? Why are you so shocked hearing his name??
Hye bin: yeah tell us..we deserve to know..
Y/n: i- i'm not in the mood to talk about this now.. I'll tell you later..may be at our dorm..
Gyuri: wuuu...so y/n have some kinda relation with him...how exciting!!
- she said clapping her hand-
Y/n: yah why are you so excited?!?
Gyuri: how dare you shout at me..im older that you..you know..respect me!!
Y/n: aish..there she goes again..guys cover your ears..she started nagging again...
Eun ju and hye bin also covered their ears ignoring gyuri's nags..

AT THE DORM~
We got changed into our pajamas and got ready to go to bed..
Hye bin: can you believe..were going to debut in 3 days... I just wanted to say..whatever that get in our way..we will fight together no matter what..and if any of you have any problems..just tell one of us...we will try to help..
Y/n: i will do my best!!

We did a group hug and went to sleep

SE Y'ALL
I'M OUT..