3 years later...

I've been living my life as a happy and joyful y/n again...i am still on my journey...what journey?? The "move on from him" journey..him? Jimin of course...i felt more peaceful,happy,calm,joyful, every positive things i could say...
Oh.. forgot to tell you..i have become a trainee under YG entertainment for about a year and a half now...i decided to become a trainee after i graduated in highschool to help me forget about jimin..and it did helped..a bit..maybe because of the packed schedule...but sometimes his face does flashes in my mind..but i just ignored it..

My thoughts got disturbed by someone who's calling my name ???:"y/n!!y/n!!"
Y/n: yes! Im here unnie!!
Staff: Jungkook from Big Hit entertainment wanted to meet you..he is waiting in the dressing room..
Y/n: owh..thanks unnie..
Yesh as you guessed Jungkook is also a trainee but he is under big hit entertainment...
I then walked towards the waiting room..
Y/n: ommo!! Jungkook..you should have just called me you know..why did you come here?? Do you miss me that much?? I said while hugging him tightly..
Jungkook: first of all..i came here to talk bout something...second..no i don't miss you..third..my face is turning blue!! Let me go!! Yah!!
Y/n: hehehhe...sowwy..i just missed you so much..- i said while doing aegyo-what do you want to tell me anyway??
I said while taking a seat..
But Jungkook's expression turned to a serious one..
Jungkook: y/n..you won't believe who came to Big Hit and also registered as a trainee..

who could it be??
Keep on guessing lol
How's today's episode btw.. please please please..tell me in the comments..im dying to know..and don't be shy to ask/suggest anything ok.. luv you..

I'M 3 OUT
SEE Y'ALL