Life Without Him~

Kring kring!! "Ughhh you always disturb my precious sleep!!" I whined while pressing the button to stop the clock from ringing..."Aishhh... I'm so lazy to go to school" i said while yawning and stretching my body..."well y/n..today is your first day without your boyfriend...aishh i already miss him" i mumbled to myself while walking towards the bathroom...

TIME SKIP~
I was doing my makeup and was about to head downstairs when suddenly I got a call...i answered it without even looking at the Id and said "hello?" In a bored tone...
???: Are you not happy to talk to me?
Wait...this voice...
Y/n: CHIM CHIMMMM!!!! I'm sorry...i didn't know that it's you...
Jimin: hahhaha...pabo y/n~
Y/n: Btw what's up??
Jimin:nothing~ i just miss my cute girlfriend~
Y/n: i miss you so much chim~btw, I'm late for school..can i call you later..i gtg~
Jimin: owhh ok...sorry for calling you at this time~ I'll call you later,okay??
Y/n: ok chim~
With that..i hung up

TIME SKIP AGAIN~
Y/n:school without jimin is really boring~
I whined while taking a big bite of my sandwich
Hana: She only care about her boyfriend more than us now,Ariana~
She said while fake sobbing
Ariana: yeah that's right...she didn't even think about us anymore right,Hana??
Hana: yeah that's true~
Y/n: awww..im sorry~ buy it's true tho school without Jimin is boring...
Hana
Y/n: let's head to class now...lunch time has finished
Both: let's goo~

AT CLASS~
Miss Kim: Okay class..today Miss Jung is sick..so you may do your own work..
All: yeashh!!!
Miss Kim: but please keep quiet okay??
All: yes Miss..
Me and Hana turn to each other and chat about some stuff...we were chatting and gossiping untill we didn't realize it is time to go home..we all say thank you to miss kim and walk out of the class...
Hana: y/n i can't go to your house today..i will head straight home cause my mom is not feeling well..sorry y/n
Y/n: no.. it's okay..go home fast..your mom needs you..
Hana:okay aerin...thanks .. I'll see you tomorrow..
Y/n okay~
I waved at her and let iut a warm smile and waited for Ariana...she ran towards me and we walked home while chit chatting about some stuff...

AT HOME~
We arrived home and i went straight to my room and took a bath...
Then i decided to call jimin...and we chat for almost two hours...he said that he had to hung up cause he is going to have a dinner with his parents..then we both hung up...

TO BE COUNTINUED~
I hope you enjoy...sorry if some of it is not logic and im sorry if there is any wrong grammar and spelling errors...
I hope you enjoy...
사랑해~♥️
보라해~💜