1

Reader POV

I had no idea what had been happening in Seoul with the mysterious missing people every night. I didn't ignore it though, I just hadn't noticed. That was until my best friend went missing.

I had woken up to a phone call from the police telling me what had happened, I immediately started to help with the police to find the missing people including my best friend.

Here I am now, sitting at a desk inside the police station while going through the newest missing person reports. It was at least 1 am and I was currently tired as hell. I was tempted to give up but I didn't. All the missings had happened in the same area downtown. I knew it was a bad area and assumed it was the easiest to grab people. The second thing you noticed is that all the missing people were females, aged from 16-23.

I was on the computer looking at the reports, about to fall asleep when someone started pounding on the front door. I groaned and got up, going over to it to see a girl with dark brown hair.

I opened the door and she ran in, "Woah, woah, woah. What's wrong?" I asked her.

"My. Girlfriend. Just got. Taken. By. Someone." The girl panted.

"What?! Where?!" My eyes widened, feeling wide awake now.

"Downtown." She replied.

"Did you see the person who took her?" I asked.

"It was a girl, maybe late teens." She answered.

"Okay, uhm. Stay here while I go and check it out. Where were you exactly?" I said.

"On 31st across from the small cafe." She said quickly.

"Okay, call the police and stay here. Do not move okay? I will find out what the hell is going on." I told her and grabbed a few things off of my desk.

She nodded as I walked out and locked the door, before running downtown.

I had my phone and called one of my friends that was in the police department. "Yah, Yoongi oppa! I got info! A girl is at the station, get people to her and meet me on 31st downtown. I know where the missings are happening."

"Wait really?" Yoongi asked over the phone.

"Yes! Now hurry up!" I exclaimed and hung up the phone before stopping.

I looked around and saw a trail of blood on the ground, I grabbed my pistol that Yoongi had gave me to use in case I needed it and walked down the alleyway. I held it up and looked around, following the blood trail.

I took a deep breath when you got to the end of the alley and looked to your left, seeing a girl standing there. I jumped and pointed the gun at her.

"Yah! Don't sneak up on people like that!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry. Why are you here?" She asked.

"I'm working with the police on the missing girls." I replied. "You know anything?"

"Ne." She nodded and walked into the light. "Because I'm the one doing it." She smiled which showed sharp fangs that had blood.

My eyes went wide as I turned the safety off the gun, "Back away! Now!"

"Oh come on, I know you won't shoot me." She walked up to me.

"Back off! The police are already on there way here!" I yelled.

"I guess we'll have to get rid of the evidence then." She smirked and stood barely a inch away from me.

"I will shoot you." I threatened.

"It won't do anything, darling." She chuckled and leaned closer to you. "Bullets do nothing to a vampire."

"Do you think I give a fuck?" I spat, aiming the gun at her head.

"You will in a moment." She said.

"And how is that?" I slowly backed away from her until you hit the wall, cursing to myself as I had no just gotten myself trapped with a damn vampire.

"Because you'll be just like me soon." She moved your hair away from my neck with a smirk and pinned me to the wall.

"Bite me and I'll kill you." I growled.

She just shrugged and leaned to my neck before quickly biting me. I yelled out in pain and tried to push her away before all the strength left my body, I dropped the gun and felt myself grow weaker. I could hear the sirens before I fell into a world of black.

Yoongi POV

I quickly stopped at where Y/n told me where to go and jumped out of the car to run into the alleyway and see, nothing. I turned on my flashlight and only saw blood on the ground and a gun. I bent down and picked it up, seeing my initials on it to prove it was the one I gave her.

I ran my hand through my hair angrily as I yelled out. "Dammit!"

I heard people running behind me as I turned around to see the other policemen looking at me. "We lost her. We fucking lost her. God dammit!" I yelled and hit the wall.

"Yoongi, calm down. We can fix this." Jin said next to me.

"How?! We just lost our only trace of figuring this out! And we lost Y/n! How can we fix this?!" I yelled.

"Let's just go back to the station okay?" Jin said and dragged me back to the car.

Missing Person, L/n, Y/n.