13

Y/n POV

I woke up to a loud knock on my door. I groaned and yelled out, "Who is it?!"

"Haseul!"

I shot up and looked next to me, seeing Hyejoo wasn't there. I let out a sigh of relief and jumped up, opening the door.

"Oh hey, unnie." I smiled.

"Hi, we are going out in about thirty minutes so get ready." Haseul informed me.

"Where?" I asked.

"You'll find that out later." Haseul smiled and walked off.

I muttered under my breath and got dressed into a pair of black leggings and a random t shirt before walking out of my room.

I walked out to the front room and sat on the couch next to Jinsoul.

"Soooo, anything happen?" Jinsoul asked me.

"I'm not saying anything." I replied.

"Aw come on, pleaseeeeeeeee." Jinsoul whined. 

"Nope, we aren't saying anything." I told her.

"We?! So you BOTH agreed not to say anything....Which means you are together!" Jinsoul exclaimed. 

"Yah! Be quiet!" I hissed.

"Oops, sorry." Jinsoul smiled sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Mkay, anyway what are we doing today, Haseul unnie won't tell me anything."

"You think I would know? She doesn't tell me anything." Jinsoul laughed.

"Good point." I muttered.

"Everyone! Meet outside!" Haseul yelled.

I groaned, sliding down the couch before following Jinsoul outside, seeing the rest already there.

"Alright." Haseul clapped her hands together. "I have bad news, and good news. Which do you want first?"

Everyone started talking at once, quickly Haseul sighed.

"Okay bad news. We possibly have hunters coming after us." Haseul said.

"What?!" We all exclaimed.

"Yeah. Good news, we have to change our looks, as ourselves. So today we are going to the store to buy stuff and, somehow change our appearances." Haseul finished.

"How are we supposed to do that? Can't they just know its us?" I asked.

"They only know some things, including our height, age, born hair color etc." Haseul answered.

"Oh." I nodded.

"Well. Lets go then." Haseul clapped her hands together.

1 HOUR LATER

"Why did I just cut all my hair off and dye it?" I asked while looking in the mirror of the salon we were in. 

"You look fine, Y/n

"You look fine, Y/n." Haseul sat down next to me. 

"At least you look better than me." I stated. 

"Nope, you pull that hairstyle a lot better than mine." Haseul shook her head. 

"Gosh you both look fine, happy now?" Sooyoung told us two. 

Haseul and I shrugged while looking at each other. 

"Why did I go with blue? Of all colors, blue." Hyejoo muttered, putting her head on my shoulder. 

I looked down at her and smiled slightly, "You look good with blue." 

"Well thank you, and you look good with this haircut." Hyejoo smiled at me while what seemed like winking.

"Are you winking at me?" I asked.

"What? No! I just uh had something in my eye." Hyejoo replied.

"Yah! Can you two stop flirting now, we're going." Jinsoul announced, looking at us. 

My face went red as I glared at Jinsoul, 'be quiet' I told her. 

'Nope' Jinsoul replied, smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes and stood up and walked out of the salon. The rest of the girls followed while Haseul looked at us.

"Okay, now we can go back home."

"Can we get food though?" Hyunjin asked.

"You mean bread." Heejin chuckled.

"We will order food, let's just get back." Haseul told us.

I chuckled quietly and looked at Hyejoo next to me. Hyejoo smiled and grabbed my hand. I smiled back, intertwining our fingers before going back to the dorm.