19

"Drive a car off a cliff."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"We are not driving Y/n off a cliff!" Hyejoo and Haseul said in unison.

"Woah, okay we didn't say that." Siyeon raised her hands up in defense.

"That's exactly what you just said!" I replied.

"We don't have to do exactly that. We were trying to say we must go to a extreme for Taeyong to believe it." Handong told us.

I groaned and put my head on the table before looking back at them, "Fine. But anything other than driving a car off a damn cliff."

"Got it." The seven(7) girls smiled.

AT HOME

I walked in with the others and immediately fell onto the couch, "what the hell are we supposed to do?!"

"Well what daredevil things do you think you could do?" Jungeun asked.

"I dunno! I'm a cop for Christ's sake. Well. Was. I don't know." I sighed.

"Well we definitely aren't having you drive off a cliff." Haseul said.

"Yay." I raised my hands up with fake enthusiasm.

"But we still need to figure out what to do." Haseul added.

I groaned and let my hands fall back down next to my sides. "Fine, I'll think of something. Give me a hour."

"Don't make it something that could actually kill you." Haseul told me.

"Well what can actually kill me?" I asked.

"I don't actually know." Haseul admitted.

"Then there won't be a problem." I smiled and stood up before going to my room, grabbing a random piece of paper and a pen.

"Alright. Ways to die that hopefully won't actually kill me." I muttered.

A HOUR LATER

"I have figured out a few ways to kill me without actually killing me!" I yelled as I walked into the living room.

"Oh geez." Haseul muttered.

"The list is, getting shot around a organ but not hitting it, getting hit by a car or drowning." I said.

"Those are all terrible ideas!" Haseul exclaimed.

"I got nothing better!" I threw my hands up in the air.

"Why can't we just do what we did last time?" Yeojin groaned. 

"Because Taeyong barely believed us." Sooyoung replied. 

"Okay but if we did any of those, how the hell would we do it? There's no way any of us would shoot you, hit you with a car, or have you drown." Haseul sighed. 

"Well it doesn't have to be you guys." I replied. 

"Oh hell no. Don't even say you would let those other girls do it instead of us." Hyejoo said, looking at you. 

"Well I know that none of you would do it." I told her. 

"I would." Hyejoo muttered, leaning back. "They could actually kill you."

"I'm pretty sure they are trying to help." I crossed my arms. 

"We barely even know them." Hyejoo replied. 

"And? If they say they are going to help us, then they will." I said.

"Yeah, you thought the same about Taeyong." Hyejoo scoffed.