16

The next day everyone was in the front room, sitting on the couch.

Haseul turned the channel to the news and stopped.

"A death has been reported yesterday night. The death of Y/L/N Y/n was reported last night. Cops went to where the scene was and only found a knife and stained blood on the ground. We'll keep updates."

I let out a sigh of relief and slouched on the couch. "Thank goodness."

"Told you it would work." Sooyoung told Haseul.

"Yeah, yeah." Haseul muttered. "Well now that we know that everyone thinks she is dead. Let's go do something."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Just go out. Maybe a mall or something." Haseul shrugged.

"Mall!" Yerim and Yeojin yelled.

"Mall it is." Haseul said.

2 HOURS LATER

"I. Love. Shopping." I grinned, holding many bags as we sat down at the food court.

We ordered food a little bit later. I noticed a small group of guys, all except one wearing hats and sunglasses. I titled my head to the side as it seemed they kept looking at me. The one who didn't have sunglasses or a hat had pastel purple hair and looked younger than the others.

I kept eating before the the purple haired boy stood up, walking over to us.

"Hi! Uh." He looked at the group of boys before me. "I'm Chenle and uhm my friends over there wanted me to ask you something!" He smiled.

Aww he is so cute! I couldn't help but smile back at him and nod. He stuttered a little, almost like he didn't know what to say or how to say it
"Okay."

"Is your name Y/L/N, Y/n?" He asked.

My eyes widened as I looked at him. "Can I ask why you are asking?"

"My friends, they wanted to know." Chenle replied.

"Give me a good reason, then I'll answer your question." I told him.

Chenle groaned, "Look. I barely even know why, those guys are crazy. For all I know they just want to know your name. Or kill you." He mumbled the last part. 

"What?! Why the hell would they want to kill me?" I asked.

"Well uhm, I've heard some. Things." Chenle stuttered.

"Like what?" I asked. 

"Uh you and your friends trying to kill Taeyong hyung, uhm your friends taking you away from him, that kind of stuff." Chenle answered. 

"Taeyong?! Oh hell no. I am NOT dealing with that man, again." I stood up and tossed my food away in the bin. 

"Wait!" Chenle followed me, "Can you at least answer my question?"

I turned to the young boy and moved my sunglasses and face mask so he could see my face fully. "I'm supposed to be dead. Yes, I am Y/N Y/L/N. But I'm dead. So keep it at that." 

Chenle just nodded slightly, "Okay." 

I shot him a small smile before walking back to the girls. Seeing Chenle walk back over to the boys, he shook his head. Looking over at me for a second and smiling, before back at the boys who he had sat with. 

"What was going on with that kid?" Haseul asked me. 

"Wondering if I was who I was." I answered.

"What the hell does that mean?" Sooyoung questioned.

"He was asking if I was Y/N." I told them. "He's with Taeyong, that's why."

"What did you tell him?" 

"That I'm dead." I said simply, "Can we go home now?"

"Yeah." Haseul nodded and stood up, "I think it's enough for today anyway."

A/N: Sksksksksk I'm sorry this is so short it was a filler chapter as I have a few more ideas for later, if you have any ideas please pm me :)