2

READER POV

I had woken up tiredly and looked around, not knowing where the hell I was. The area I was in was nowhere I had seen before, it was dark that was barely lit. I sat up and got dizzy before falling back down, feeling something soft. I looked at what I was laid on and saw it was a bed.

I sat up again and looked around, it had no sight of anyone being there as it become brighter, I winced and it was dark again.

"What the hell..." I muttered to myself.

"Ah, I see your awake." A girl's voice said.

I Jumped and looked to my right, seeing a girl I've never seen before.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"The name's Jinsoul." She held out her hand.

"Y/n." I said and shook her hand slowly. "Where am I?"

"That is something you will find out a little later. But not at this moment." She smiled at me.

I nodded slowly and took in her features, blonde hair, dark eyes.

"Well when is that?" I asked.

"Probably soon, I don't know." She shrugged.

"Very helpful." I muttered as my head started to pound and I grabbed it. "Fuck, my head is killing me."

"Oh that should go away soon, it's just a few affects that happen after your first bitten." Jinsoul told me.

"Bitten?" I asked. "Wait. You're a vampire?!" I yelled.

"Well duh, and so are you, girlie." Jinsoul chuckled.

"So that girl turned me into a vampire?!" I yelled and stood up.

"Who? Ohhhh Hyejoo? Yeah she did." Jinsoul nodded.

I looked around frantically and turned to Jinsoul. "Get me out of here!"

"Wish I could. But I can't." Jinsoul shrugged.

I growled and grabbed her shirt, pulling her closer to me. "Get. Me. Out. Of. Here."

She just chuckled and shook her head. "That's the first one, anger. You have to control that well, but right now. I have to keep you here with the others. And because you're the newest we have to teach you."

"Teach me what? How to kill people?" I spat.

"Geez we don't kill people all the time. You got some serious sterotypes, even in Twilight they barely kill people." Jinsoul said.

"Unless they were bad, then they did. How do I know if you are or not?" I asked.

"Because Hyejoo didn't kill you. It's not what we do. Unless we have to. Not let go of me before you do something you will regret." Jinsoul told me.

I muttered to myself and let her go before looking around. "Fine, only because I want to get out of here."

Jinsoul laughed and shook her head. "You really don't get it do you? You cannot leave until you are under control!"

"Bullshit! I can leave when I want to!" I yelled.

"Oh will you two shut the hell up?!" Another girl yelled.

We both looked up at a high railing and saw a girl with blonde hair, looking down at us.

"It's not my fault, Jungeun that she's freaking out." Jinsoul told the girl above.

The girl rolled her eyes and suddenly appeared next to me, I jumped slightly and looked at her with a blank face.

"Hyejoo's?" She asked Jinsoul.

"Yep." Jinsoul nodded.

"Man why does she get all the pretty ones?" The girl whined. "Well anyway, sorry about her. I'm Jungeun."

"Y/n." You muttered.

"Well I will be right back to get Haesul eonni." Jungeun said before disappeared.

"Am I going crazy or did she actually teleport?" I asked Jinsoul.

Jinsoul just sighed, "You got a lot to learn, girlie."

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes.

Jungeun appeared in front of us again as I jumped again, "Dammit a warning maybe please?"

Jungeun shrugged and looked at the girl next to her before nodding towards me.

"So you must be, Y/n I assume." The other girl said to me.

I nodded subtly as she smiled, "Ah well I'm Haesul, I kind of run this whole thing."

I nodded again as she walked around me, "Uh what are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't ask questions." Jungeun said to me.

I raised an eyebrow but nodded as Haesul stood back next to Jungeun and looked at her for a couple seconds. The two looked at each other for a while before Jungeun rolled her eyes and nodded.

"What the hell was that?" I asked Jinsoul.

"As a vampire you can communicate through each other's minds." Jinsoul answered.

"Oh." I nodded.

"Okay, Y/n. If you are willing to stay here for a while. We will make sure that you don't get killed in the real word. But if you decide it's too much for you to handle, you can leave. But you will possibly die because you haven't been trained on how to do things or how to act." Haesul told you.

"So what you're saying is that I either stay here and learn how to be a vampire or I leave and die?" I asked.

"Yeah basically." Haesul nodded.

I hesitated for a moment before answering.

"What do I have to learn."