20

"You've got to be kidding me!" Yeojin groaned as she looked at the two(2) older girls in front of us. 

"What the..." I trailed off, looking between the three(3) girls.

"Yeojin don't you dare." 

"Okay maybe we all should like, not yell at Yeojin." I told them. 

"I didn't even do anything!" Yeojin exclaimed. 

"You were about to!" Chaewon and Yerim glared at the younger girl. 

"Why can't she say what she wanted to?" I asked, crossing my arms. 

Chaewon and Yerim exchanged a glance before looking back at you, "She shouldn't, not that she can't." 

"Oh my gosh!" Yeojin groaned. 'I'm just gonna tell you here quickly before they find out, okay?' Yeojin added. 

'Got it.' I replied. 'Hurry it up.' 

"Oh hell no, don't you dare Yeojin." Chaewon shook her head, walking up to the girl. 

"Unnie, leave it. It doesn't matter." Yerim told the blonde. 

"What the hell is going on in here?" Jinsoul walked inside. 

"She has to know." Yeojin looked at Chaewon. 

"No, she doesn't." Chaewon replied. 

"You just don't want Hyejoo unnie to know, not her." Yeojin stated. 

"Neither of them are supposed to know, Yeojin." 

"Know what?!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air. 

"Chaewon unnie still has feelings for Hyejoo unnie and Yerim unnie has feelings for you!" Yeojin told me before quickly running out of the room. 

"Im Yeojin!" Chaewon yelled, running after the girl. 

Yerim ran out after Chaewon and Yeojin as Jinsoul looked at me with wide eyes, "What the hell just happened?" 

"I have no clue." I answered. 

"I'll go make sure Yeojin doesn't get killed." Jinsoul sighed and walked out, "Park Chaewon and Choi Yerim! Get over here now!" 

I sighed and fell backwards onto my bed, covering my hands with my face, hearing a knock on the door I groaned and turned to face the wall. 

I heard footsteps come towards me as I felt a weight added next to me. 

"Y/n, can we talk please? Just for a few seconds?" 

I sighed and turned over to face Hyejoo, "What do you want? To tell me how I'm going to get myself killed?" 

"What? No. Look I. I shouldn't have said that stuff, I was just upset and." Hyejoo sighed. "I don't want to lose you, I'm sorry." 

I felt my heart drop as I hugged her. "I guess the bad girl does have a heart." 

"I always did." Hyejoo chuckled. "I just don't show it much. But I guess you're an exception." 

I smiled and pecked her lips, "I'm honored to be that exception." 

"Don't get sappy." Hyejoo playfully rolled her eyes. 

"Yah, I'm allowed to since you don't very often." I chuckled. 

"Whatever." Hyejoo waved her hand. "Can we just sleep and figure all this stuff out tomorrow." 

"It's barely six(6)." I replied. 

"And? It's sleep time." Hyejoo chuckled.

"Fine." I shook my head and smiled lightly. 

"Yay." Hyejoo smiled back and wrapped her arms around me. "Oh and by the way, I heard everything." 

"You said sleep time, it's sleep time." I said quickly. 

Hyejoo shook her head and kissed my head, "Fine, sleep time." 

I smiled softly and closed my eyes, somehow falling asleep much quicker than usual. 

A/N: Filler chap because i had no clue what to do ahhhhhh next one(1) will be a lot more stuff in it