14

Y/n POV

All of us were on the couch and floor while watching a drama. My head laid on Hyejoo's shoulder while looking at the tv in front of us. A loud knock was heard on the door as we all looked at each other.

Haseul and Vivi got up and walked to the front door while the rest of us stayed quiet and listened to what was going on.

"Hello. We are going around to every apartment and asking the same question, have you seen a young girl named Y/n Y/L/N." A male asked.

My eyes widened as Sooyoung looked at me and Hyejoo, 'go to one of the rooms.'

I nodded as Hyejoo took me to one of the rooms and into the closet.

"Why are we in a closet?" I asked.

"It's better than being right in the open of a room." Hyejoo shrugged.

"Good point." I nodded.

We heard the front door open and two male voices rang through the walls.

"Good afternoon ladies, we are looking around the entire building to see if anyone knows or recognizes a missing girl."

"Okay." The girls replied.

"Her name is L/N Y/N, age 18, hair color brown, eye color blue, about 5'3, 130 lbs, last seen wearing a black button up shirt and black jeans. Recognize any of that?" A voice that sounded like Yoongi told them.

"No, there has been no girl that we've seen that has matched your profile." Haseul replied to them.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes." Haseul answered.

"You don't mind if we take a look around do you? Others have lied to us in the past." The other male said.

The room fell quiet, I'm assuming Haseul nodded as footsteps were heard starting to move. I looked up at Hyejoo as she put a finger on her lips and pulled me closer to her.

The bedroom door opened as footsteps grew closer to where we were. I held my breath, seeing a male who looked like Yoongi walk around the room barely through the cracks of the closet door. 

He kept walking around before leaving the room. I let out the breath I was holding quietly as the front door was closed.

I sighed in relief and opened the closet door, looking around before walking back out into the front room with Hyejoo. 

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Police were asking where you were." Jinsoul shrugged. 

"You're saying it like it isn't a big deal." Jungeun said to the blonde. 

"It's not like they found her, so we're fine." Jinsoul replied. 

"Anyway. It seems like your friend isn't giving up anytime soon on trying to find you. So we all have to be more careful with what we do." Haseul said.

"Yay, we love living in the shadows." Yeojin said with fake enthusiasm. 

Haseul sent a look at Yeojin and the young girl quickly went quiet, not saying anything else. 

"What are we even supposed to do now?" I asked. 

"Like I said, we just lay low for a little while." Haseul answered.

"Question is, how long though? Because I have a feeling that guy isn't going to give up." Sooyoung added. 

"He never does, Eventually he will though. It might take a while though." I told her.

"You two close or something?" Jinsoul asked.

"Known each other since middle school." I replied.

"Yeah he ain't gonna give up." Jungeun said, looking at her phone.

"How do you know?" I questioned.

"Look at this." Jungeun handed me her phone.

I looked at the phone screen as it viewed a article by the police department that had gotten on mainstream news. It was talking about how the police force was attempting to figure out all the missing cases to a higher standard after I went missing. So they thought at least. 

I groaned and handed Jungeun back her phone, running a hand through my hair, "He really isn't going to give up." 

"How do we make him?" Yeojin asked. 

The room fell silent, either because we didn't know, or were thinking. I had no clue though.

"I have an idea." Sooyoung spoke up.

We all turned our heads towards her as she sat up.

"It's risky, but I think it's our only chance." Sooyoung added.

"Just spit it out." Haseul said.

"We fake her death."