7

READER POV

I woke up with a killer headache as I groaned and sat up, looking around as I was in a bedroom. I assumed I was back at the girl's house as I looked on the bedside table and took the painkillers, looking at the note next to it.

Hey, I gave you some painkillers because I know you were drinking last night and you probably have a hella bad headache, You're in my room by the way. I'm out in the front room if you need me. Besides, I want to talk to you.

-Hyejoo

I climbed off the bed and walked out and into the front room, seeing Hyejoo sitting on the couch while watching something on the television. I sat down next to her as she looked at me.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi, uh you said that you wanted to talk to me?" I asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to ask if you remembered anything from last night." Hyejoo turned to face me.

"Anything? Barely. I remember everything before Taeyong what was it? Shifted? To his place, after that I don't know anything." I said.

"Do you know what he said?" Hyejoo asked.

"That he was just like me, but he wasn't. I can tell from a long shot. I tried to push him away but I couldn't. Something was drawing me to him." I looked down.

"Yeah I know how that feels." Hyejoo said.

"What?" I asked.

"He did the same to me a couple years back, when he first turned me. I thought he was nice and all, but. He just wanted me to be like him, a god damn demon." Hyejoo answered.

"Wait, you're telling me he's a demon? But he had fangs." I titled my head in confusion.

"Yeah they can do that, he can make himself a different species easily. That's how I fell into his trap, he acted human, When he was far from it." Hyejoo nodded.

"Well what happened? Am I okay? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Well I hope you're fine, did he bite you with his fangs?" Hyejoo replied.

"No." I shook my head.

"Then you're fine. Just, if you see him ever again. Kick him in the balls or call me. Then I'll make sure he doesn't try again." Hyejoo smiled subtly.

"Noted, but I did hear one thing." I said.

"Which was what?" Hyejoo asked.

"I remember him saying something, something like what would I do if the girl I am supposed to be with was a killer? I think, I don't know. It probably wasn't real." I replied.

Hyejoo turned a shade of red and ran a hand through her hair, "No. He did say that. Look, I was trying to help you when he pulled that out. That's when I grabbed you and left."

"Okay but what does that mean?" I asked.

"I'll explain it to you later when you are done with all training with Haesul eonni." Hyejoo replied.

"Fine." I muttered.

"Y/n! Oh my gosh are you okay?!" Haesul exclaimed and hugged you.

"Yeah I'm. I'm good." I told her.

"Never do that again!" Haesul said and slapped your head.

"Ow!" I yelled and grabbed my head, glaring at her.

"Oops?" Haesul smiled sheepishly. "Anyway. Despite yesterday, today is your first day of training. So follow me."

"Yes ma'am." I joked and stood up, following her.