23

"What are we supposed to do with her?"

"You think I'm supposed to know that?"

"I was just asking, calm down."

"Can you two shut up?!"

I opened my eyes to see four boys standing above me, I blinked a few times and recognized a few of them, but not well enough to put in names.

"Oh she's awake! Taeyong hyung! She's awake!"

"Oh shit." I mumbled, trying to sit up.

"Hey, you probably shouldn't move."

"You don't tell me what to do." I snapped, standing up.

"Damn, sorry." He raised his hands up in defense. "Just saying."

"Where's Taeyong?" I asked

"Right here."

I turned my head to see Taeyong with his arms crossed, "And I want a thank you."

"For what?" I crossed my arms

"Saving your damn life."

"I didn't want saving."

"Fucking christ." Taeyong groaned, "I saved your damn life, at least give me a thank you even if you didn't want saving." 

"I don't have to give you anything." I spat. 

"You are quickly going to get on my last nerve." He walked up to me, "You're staying here now, and you aren't leaving." 

"You can't force me to stay." I replied.

"Yes I can, because there is currently 21 of us in one dorm, you won't leave." He growled. 

"Not for long at least." I told him. 

"Take her downstairs, now!" He yelled. 

Two of the boys grabbed me and started to walk until I started to thrash around, "Let me go! You can't take me anywhere! I won't let you! Let me go!" 

"Shut up." One of the boys rolled his eyes. 

"I'll drop kick your ballsack, bitch." I growled and continued to kick around.

A door opened as the two boys threw me onto the ground, I quickly got up and ran towards them before the door slammed closed. 

"Yah! Let me out of here! Taeyong!" I yelled while punching the door. 

"Wait, what was that kids name?" I muttered to myself. "Chenle." 

I continued to bash my hands against the door, "Chenle! Let me out! Chenle I know you can hear me! Let me out please!" 

"Stop yelling!" 

"No!" I yelled back. 

I huffed and sat on the cold ground, shivering slightly. "Fuck this room is freezing." 

I moved back against the wall and stared at the door while sighing, "I wonder if I can break that door down with my head." I muttered. 

"Wow I hate that I just said that." I kept talking to myself like a literal crazy person.

FIVE HOURS LATER

The door clicked and opened as I shot my head up, seeing Taeyong and another guy. 

"Glad to see you're awake." Taeyong muttered as the door closed and he walked up to me. 

"Kinda hard to sleep when it's cold as hell." I rolled my eyes.