6

Hyejoo POV

I saw Taeyong shift off with Y/n as I groaned.

"God dammit." I muttered.

'Where the hell is Y/n?!" Haesul yelled at us all.

'Yeah we have a small problem with that.' Jinsoul replied while looking around.

'What do you mean?! Did you lose her already?!' Haesul yelled.

'Kinda, well we didn't. But Taeyong did.' Yeojin said.

'Taeyong?! And you didn't do anything?!' Haesul asked.

'I was going to but these two pabos told me not to.' I told her.

'Oh you two are so dead later.' Haesul muttered.

The rest of the girls walked towards us while Haesul glared at Yeojin and Jinsoul. "You lost her?!"

"No...." Yeojin mumbled.

"Where did she go?!" Haesul exclaimed.

"Somewhere with Taeyong, he shifted." I answered.

"Great. The first day we have her and we lost her already." Haesul mumbled.

"Calm down eonni, we'll find her." Yeojin said.

"How are we supposed to find her when we don't know where they went?!" Haesul yelled.

"We will find a way." Yeojin replied.

"Keep your mouth shut before I smack it." Haesul threatened.

Yeojin quickly shut up as we walked out of the club. Haesul was pacing back and forth with the girls trying to find her. I sat on the curb with my eyes closed.

'Come on, Y/n. Respond to me.' I muttered.

'Hyejoo I'm kind of busy.' Y/n replied.

'Y/n! Where the hell are you?! Haesul eonni is freaking out!' I said.

'I don't exactly know. Where Taeyong lives I think, but one thing I have to say.' Y/n said.

'What?' I asked.

'Hurry.' Y/n said before I lost connection with her.

"Fuck. Guys I know where Y/n is!" I yelled to get their attention.

"Where?!" They all said in unison.

"Taeyong's place." I answered, standing up and starting to walk off.

"Are we that stupid to think that they wouldn't be there?" Jinsoul muttered.

"Some of you, yes." Haesul nodded before shifting off.

"Hurry up and follow." I told them before shifting.

I stood outside of the apartment building with Haesul beside me as the other girls appeared.

"Gosh I hate this place." Jungeun mumbled.

I walked inside of the building as a person at the desk looked at me with confusion as I went to the stairs and ran up, the girls following quickly behind.

'Y/n, are you here?' I asked.

I didn't get a response and ran up the stairs faster to the floor I knew Taeyong lived on.

I got to the floor and looked around, closing my eyes before running down the hallway and in front of Taeyong's door.

I took a breath, backing up to the other wall before running into the door, breaking it over. Taeyong looked over at me, Taeyong's eyes a bright red as he had his fangs full shown.

"Get the fuck off her." I growled.

"And why should I, Son?" Taeyong replied.

"Because she's not yours." I said, walking up to him and pushing him against the wall.

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

"Nothing bad." He smirked.

"You're a liar. What did you do?!" I yelled, pushing him against the wall more.

"Hyejoo, calm down." Sooyoung tried to pull me back.

"No. Now what the hell did you do to make her passed out under you?!" I looked Taeyong dead in the eye.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He chuckled.

"I will kill you." I growled.

"Sure you will. What will Y/n think, to know that the girl she has to be with is a killer vampire? The one she thought you were at first but was convinced that you weren't?" Taeyong kept his smirk plastered on his face.

My face dropped as I let go of him, "Don't touch her, ever again." I told him.

"Can't make any promises." He shrugged.

"You will. Because you know what I can do. So fuck off." I smirked at him before picking up Y/n and shifting back to the house.

I stood in my room before setting Y/n on the bed, sighing while looking at her. I'm going to kill Taeyong one day. I walked out to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and a couple painkillers before going back into my room, setting them on the bedside table. I looked at Y/n again and moved her hair out of her face, sighing at the marks on her neck before kissing her head and walking out of my room.