The End

Third POV

Y/n had been taken back to the LOONA dorm and was placed in the middle of the ground as the DREAMCATCHER girls followed behind. 

Hyejoo was freaking out while standing next to Haseul, who was also freaking out. 

Sooyoung placed Y/n down and took a step back, looking at the two(2) girls that cared for the girl the most, "She'll be fine." 

Hyejoo and Haseul nodded subtly, knowing that Sooyoung had no clue if she was actually right or not. Y/n had almost actually died and Yoohyeon had to get her. 

Taeyong had completely tore apart the young girl, she was barely breathing and had a light pulse, but alive. 

Hyejoo knew she shouldn't have let the girls try and re fake Y/n's death, as did Haseul. 

The dark haired girls blamed them self, but didn't speak up.

"She needs to get away from here." Sooyoung said. 

"What?" Haseul looked up at Sooyoung.

"Taeyong knows she isn't dead, and he won't stop until she is. We have to get here out of here." Sooyoung repeated. 

"We can take her." Siyeon said from behind the two(2). "We know this small city in Japan we can take her to. We'l stay with her and make sure nothing happens."

"What? No, Haseul unnie. We aren't going to let Y/n leave right?" Hyejoo asked. 

Haseul sighed and walked to the rest of the Dreamcatcher girls, "Are you sure you would be okay with it?" she asked in a hushed voice. 

"It wouldn't be too big of a problem." Minji shook her head, "We just need to know if you would be okay with it." 

"I know the others are, but Hyejoo." Haseul's voice trailed off as she looked at the younger girl. 

"When Y/n wakes up, ask her. If she's okay with it, we'll take her. If she isn't, well, we know Sooyoung will make her." Minji replied. 

"You're right." Haseul nodded, "Okay, well, you have my approval, and Sooyoung's." 

Minji nodded with a small but meaningful smile. 

Y/n stirred around before opening her eyes and seeing everyone. "What's going on?" She mumbled, her voice raspy. 

"Y/n!" Hyejoo exclaimed and hugged the girl. 

Y/n yelped at the sudden contact and hugged the dark haired girl back, "Hello." She chuckled lightly. 

"Y/n, are you okay?" Haseul asked, walking up to her younger sister. 

"Yeah, I'm good I think." Y/n nodded. 

"Good. Because uhm we need to ask a question." Haseul said. 

"Okay." Y/n nodded slowly. 

Haseul looked at Sooyoung, 'Can you please do it? I can't'.

Sooyoung sighed and nodded before looking at Y/n. "Taeyong knows we took you, and he is probably already coming up with something to take you back. We came up with a idea but we need to ask if you would follow through with it, okay?"

Y/n nodded as she looked up at Sooyoung before standing, "It's nothing bad, right?"

"Uh sorta." Sooyoung chuckled nervously. "We wanted to ask if you would be okay to go to..." She looked at Siyeon. 

"Japan." Siyeon told the tall girl. 

"Japan with the Dreamcatcher girls to make sure Taeyong won't get to you." Sooyoung finished.