22

We all sat in the car outside of the hotel. I was bouncing my leg up and down and biting my lip nervously.

"What if this goes wrong?" I asked. "Like, what if he holds me under the water and I die? What if he grabs me and takes me somewhere?"

"Nothing will happen." Minji cut me off. "We will be right behind the fence so if something happens we will get you out of there."

"You better be right." I mumbled, "Let's do this, I guess."

The girls nodded as we climbed out of the car.

"Come on, we have to go around the back and before Taeyong shows up." Bora said and started to walk behind the hotel.

I sighed and followed her towards the back of the hotel.

We got to the fence and could see the pool through it. Bora started to climb the fence and jumped over it.

"Come on, we don't have a whole lot of time."

"Yeah, yeah." I muttered before climbing over the fence and jumping on the ground.

"How are we even supposed to do this anyway?" I asked as we stood in front of the pool.

"Just talk to him, get him angry or something, he puts his hands on you, fall backwards, fake drown." Bora answered. 

"How the..." I trailed off. 

"You faked your death once, right? You were able to stop your breathing but you could still communicate with them. Just do that again, but underwater." Bora said. 

"You better be right." I muttered. 

"I'm always right." She grinned, "Now go do your thing." 

I rolled my eyes subtly and watched her leave before sighing and waiting for Taeyong to hopefully show up. 

"Well look who it is."

I looked up to see Taeyong in front of me.

"Oh, you showed up." I said, slightly shocked.

"Well obviously I would, did you doubt me that much?" Taeyong asked with a small smirk. 

"Yeah, actually. I did." I nodded. 

"Good to know." He chuckled, "Anyway, what did you want to speak about?" 

Speak about? Shit, I didn't even think of that. This is already going to go terrible. 

"Oh uhm, I just wanted to ask a few questions." I answered. 

"Well I'll let you ask I guess, as long as I know your little posse isn't here." He crossed his arms. 

"They aren't." I told him. 

"How can I believe you?" He asked. 

"Because they already would have been seen." I answered, crossing my arms. 

"Fine, ask your questions then." He sighed. 

"What do you want from me?" I asked. 

He let out a small laugh, "Oh isn't that obvious?" He put his hand over my cheek, "I want you for myself, darling." 

I cringed in my head and looked up at him, "And why's that?" 

"Because you, my darling. Have some great potential as a vampire." He replied. "And you would fit in great with the rest of my team."

"Why would I join you anyway?" I hissed. 

"Because I know you lied to Chenle, and I knew it was you. You already gained a soft spot for him even though you had met him once." Taeyong said. 

"So?" I snarkily asked. 

"So I know you wouldn't mind being around any other one of them" Taeyong stated, taking a step closer. 

I took a step back and shook my head, "Well then you're wrong." 

"How do you know?" Taeyong asked, taking another step forward. "You were interested in me at first sight." 

"And then I saw who you really are, which is not the same as what I first met." I told him, taking another step backwards. 

"Maybe that's just because of what those girls told you. Tell me, Y/n. Do you even enjoy your time with them? Or would you rather enjoy your time with men who will treat you right?" He asked. 

"I love the time I have around the girls, and I barely know you." I spat. 

"And you barely knew their names but you went with them over me." Taeyong pointed out, another step. 

"You wanted me to fuck you, I barely knew you." I lightly pushed him back, taking another step back, feeling my feet barely hanging over the edge of the pool. 

"I know you enjoyed it, though." Taeyong hissed. "You didn't back away until they showed up."

"I was drunk!" I exclaimed, pushing him back again. 

"You can't deny that you would have liked it, instead you went off with those girls. And look where you are now, you're arguing with me, because you went off with them." Taeyong growled. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him, "Now listen to me, I don't know what you're idea or plan is. But it won't work. You will be coming with me, and I don't care if you like it or not." 

"Fuck off." I spat and pushed myself back from him with too much force. 

And just like that, as I pushed myself backwards the last time, I held my breath as I felt the cold water hit my back and cover my entire body. Just stop breathing like last time, it should be easy right? Yeah no, wrong on every single level. 

The pool cover came off as I hit the water and felt it start to wrap around my body. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. How the hell am I supposed to actually survive from this? Oh I am so dead for real this time. 

I heard a yell before feeling another person jump in next to me. I kept my eyes shut and focused on my breathing, oh wait. YOU CAN'T BREATH UNDERWATER STUPID. I started to completely panic and hoped it was one(1) of the girls because maybe Taeyong left. I tried to focus on not breathing but without actually not breathing as I slowed my heart rate down. 

I continued to slow my breath and heart rate until it felt like I was dead. Until I felt myself being pulled out of the water and back onto ground. 

"Y/n? Y/n? Shit, shit, shit." Taeyong's voice rang. 

Why the fuck did he get me out of that damn water? This is NOT how this was supposed to go. 

"Shit, what do I do?" He mumbled. "I guess you're going back with me." 

Wait what.

His arms wrapped around my body before I opened my eyes as he shifted. And just like that, the pool and hotel was gone. And we were some place completely different. 

A large dorm it seemed. 

His large dorm. 

With a bunch of other guys. 

Oh shit.