21

"Y/n, wake up. It's like eleven(11) am"

I groaned and opened my eyes to see Hyejoo looking at me, "Five(5) more minutes."

"You said that three(3) times." Hyejoo laughed.

"I don't wanna get up, though!" I groaned, pulling the covers over my head.

"Well sadly, you have to. We have to deal with the Taeyong issue, and now the Chaewon unnie and Yerim unnie issue." Hyejoo pulled the covers off my face.

"Ugh, fine." I mumbled, sitting up as my hair fell in front of my face.

"I'll be in the front room until everyone gets ready." Hyejoo said.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Pretty much. After trying to get you up I gave up and got ready then came back." Hyejoo shrugged.

"Give me like five(5) minutes." I said and got off the bed.

"Which means fifteen(15) minutes, got it." Hyejoo chuckled and got up and left the room.

"that's not true." I mumbled, pulling the blanket back over my face.

After a couple of minutes I groaned and decided to get up, mumbling curses under my breath, "it's too early for this."

After getting dressed I walked out into the front room and sat on the couch next to Yeojin, "hi."

"Hi." Yeojin replied.

"If you think I'm mad at you, I'm not. And I'm sure the others aren't either." I told her.

"Thanks, unnie. But I'm pretty sure Yerim and Chaewon unnie are mad." Yeojin sighed.

"You don't know that." I frowned.

"They acted like it." Yeojin crossed her arms.

I sighed and stood up, grabbing her hand, "Follow me."

I walked back towards my room, passing Hyejoo I gestured to Yeojin then my room. She just nodded and kept walking.

I walked into my room and closed the door before sitting on the bed, "Yeojin, you know those two(2) are too nice to hate you, right?"

"That's what everyone thinks." Yeojin mumbled, kicking at the ground. "Yerim unnie is the sunshine and Chaewon unnie is the princess."

"Sit down." I told her.

She sighed and sat down next to me.

"Now, what makes you think they hate you?" I asked.

"Well they chased me around the dorm and kept yelling until I got to my room. They haven't talked to me all morning and it's just glares." Yeojin explained.

"Maybe they're just mad right now but they don't hate you. I'm sure by the end of the day they will talk to you again. Just give them a little time to get their heads straight." I replied.

"I don't know, unnie. They looked really mad. Especially Yerim unnie. And I've never seen her that mad." Yeojin's voice went quieter throughout the sentence.

"Yeojin-ah. I'm sure she was just mad at the moment. I highly doubt the sweetest girls here hate you." I told her.

"I didn't want to get them mad. I just wanted to tell you. Now Yerim unnie hates me." Yeojin mumbled.

"And Chaewon unnie." I added.

"Yeah, and Chaewon unnie." Yeojin nodded.

"Look, I can talk to them or have one(1) of the other girls talk to them if you want." I suggested.