1

one.

you got me looking so crazy my baby

_____

knocks were heard on the door before it opened, revealing a boy around his twenty walking inside and closing the door behind him.

"you called, sir?"

the other man that was leaning against his chair just hummed, gesturing for the boy to come forward.

"take a seat."

donghyuck sighed internally, he really hoped he wasn't here for some good scolding cause he's really wasn't up for it. not now, at least.

he sat down on the leather chair in front of the mahogany table, settling himself with his hands on his lap, his legs crossing.

if others were to look a little closer, donghyuck might be seen as horrible. his white shirt under the suit of his were not tuck properly, his own suit have soft wrinkles here and there due to him stretching his body regularly, his tie was quite off the side, his skin so dry and dark eye bags started to form under his eyes.

donghyuck was unorganized and he absolutely hated it.

donghyuck hated being messy - a perfectionist he is - and the last thing he wanted to deal with is himself being all inappropriate inside the office.

working in such a famous and high-ranking company literally forced donghyuck once average type of person into a whole new being.

he was once that person who was used to just receive and be grateful of it. if he were to be placed at some fancy places, donghyuck would be more than proud of himself for achieving that. he knew he was particularly smart, having good grades at high school, people looking at him nicely; he was everyone's pride.

donghyuck was humble of it. his achievements, his success, everything. he loved the fact that he got to live at least properly instead of always relying on the elders help on his old neighborhood. he lived in an apartment where he did almost everything in it, a neighborhood that wasn't really known by others, and used to be so blank about the city life.

donghyuck were such a cheery person, his personality pulled the others toward him, his bubbly and down to earth sides were totally loved by others. he was respectful of elders, friendly with strangers, a good talker with people. his face was never seen without a smile, his laugh would reverberated around the area and spreads happiness it carried within it and just overall being a great person he is.

now, donghyuck was different.

donghyuck was greedy. he can't get enough. no matter how much he got under him, he's still wanting for more. be it anything - money, places, attention, love - everything, he would do everything to achieve anything. donghyuck was never satisfied with something that he had, he needs more and more.

donghyuck was prideful.

he just loved the faces of others when they got to know his position in the company, the jealousy etched on one's faces when he got the success he deserved, the envy of those stupid older men when he was walking down the hallway. he loved it all, he enjoy it. he enjoy showing off his wealth, his comfortable life that lived in a very tall and expensive building that compliments more than just the money he had, but also the power he held.

donghyuck was emotionless.

he can literally watch someone's life crumbles down and say nothing about it, witness new intern sneak some company's money inside their pocket and walk away, older men groping him everywhere and just brushed it off.  easy to say, donghyuck just don't care. he don't care about other people the slightest, for him, there were nothing. they would be nothing than useless crap that would kiss his feet if he asked to. those that would grant his wishes and bathe him with unnecessary wealth that he don't give much fuck at.

everything changed so much. his lifestyle especially. he went from the person that looks up to others to someone that was worshipped by everyone inside a building.

and that's all because of one person.

this person that twisted not only his life but also his sanity. this person that managed to do so little things inside his life yet left so many impactful moments.

this person that had his gaze heavy set on him.

mark lee.

_____

the office au that you didn't need and probably wouldn't ever.

i'm just in love with this whole office concept anyway hhh

- tantan