9

//; happy 1k gays,,,

nine.

i touch on you more and more everytime

_____

"and here is your place."

doyoung said as the new boy smiled thankfully at him, looking over the place that was completed with an average table, a computer set and some other things.

"mr. kim, mr. lee asked you to bring the newcomer to his office now."

doyoung just nodded at donghyuck's words, the younger taking a glance at the new boy that was still examining his new working place.

he looked extremely good looking, his face consisted of sharp features - his jaw, his cheekbones, his nose, his eyes - his body was lean, tall and his shoulder broad. he still looked kind of young, maybe not older than donghyuck even.

with his face lack of any expression, one would say that he's cold. but now that his face was full of delight and satisfaction, his lips were drew into a beautiful smile, his eyes turning into small cresents as he introduced himself to donghyuck.

"i'm lee jeno, nice to meet you!"

maybe he was a little too excited for donghyuck.

jeno reminded him of jungwoo, who once had this kind of newbie energy. well, nothing's wrong with jungwoo. he's just too happy and innocent for donghyuck sometimes but it's tolerable. he's a great person to be with and treat donghyuck for lunch a lot so he wasn't complaining.

"donghyuck, but call me haechan. i don't appreciate anyone calling me freely."

jeno nodded at that and proceeded to followed doyoung to the room.

there's a lot he need to learn.

jeno knew from the first time he stepped into the company, he need to do his best. not only for work, but to satisfy too. he studied the faces of everyone he came to by now and all of them looked classy and powerful, he knew he need to be cautious of them. but instead of avoiding them, jeno wanted to get closer to know them more.

maybe it's in jeno's nature that loves to learn about other people.

he enjoys the idea of getting to know each person, what makes them so different and what he had in common with them. he loves getting along with others, that's just it.

jeno can felt his cheeks heating up as they got into mark's office.

he remembered the sight he saw two days ago. well, it haven't really left his mind.

it's hard to meet eyes with the man sitting behind those glass table when he still saw everything that happened under his vision and that just made everything so embarrassing.

"jeno, isn't it?" mark asked, his eyes boring into the boy.

"y-yes sir,"

"i'm glad to have you here. i have seen all your achievements before and it amazed me. you're truly a great person from what i see."

"uh, thank you sir." jeno bit his lip as mark chuckled, his fingers fiddling with one another. he just couldn't get used at compliments. his gaze was still settled on his lap before he lifted it up to meet mark's eyes.

"i'm thankful that you picked me. if it's not for you, i-i wouldn't be here," he said, his heart beating loudly.

mark's smile was warm and welcoming, that made the view of jeno had for him changed drastically. jeno thought mark gonna be one of those rude and strict ceo, or the cold and ruthless one but so far, he wasn't like any of it. sure, jeno kind of found him having some sort of things going around with his secretary but mark seems like a nice person to be along with.

jeno heard about mark before but the mark in front of him was unlike any of what others described. they said all bad things about him and to be honest, jeno was a bit scared to meet mark but now that he saw the man by himself, jeno got nothing to be scared about. despite meeting him for the first time, jeno can sensed how good mark is.

maybe that revelation just made jeno's heart beats faster.

"it's nothing, really. you're good at almost everything, i don't see any reason for me not to take you. if not, i would be the one who is grateful that you picked our company instead of any other." jeno's chest bloomed at the compliment and his smile widened, eyes big with utter happiness and adoration.

"y-you flutter me sir." he tried to laugh it off, avoiding mark's gaze that began to raised the heat to his face.

donghyuck furrowed his eyebrow slightly at jeno being a stuttering mess while blushing in front of mark.

he made a mental note to talk with the boy later.

"well, that's all i wanted to say. you may go to your place. oh, and welcome to our company jeno." mark said, standing up to took out his hand for a handshake, which jeno shakingly accepted.

bowing once, doyoung nodded at mark then signalling him to walk first.

jeno glanced at mark once again, who still have the same smile on his face, and met eyes with donghyuck that had an unreadable expression on his face before walking out.