hey

so hi nuggets. don't kill me pls, i swear i'll think of something better.

but this is regarding the last chapter.

so

i already gave warning at the chapter before the latest one, but maybe that warning didn't really do much justice.

okay, let's get this straight.

i, of all people, really hate the act of rape/non-con. even the thought of it bothered me.

and i felt absolutely terrible to be writing that kind of action towards donghyuck, who is my biggest baby that i love so much. even rape is already a horrible thing, i don't even want to imagine what one would feel if they're in that kind of situation.

i also had that kind of experience, it didn't happen completely, thank for God, but i almost lost my most important thing at that time; my life. it's a painful memories, to think about things a person do to you and that's what i tried to show in here.

i wanted to show how it felt to be violated, i wanted people to understand the whole concept of this act and the after effects of it. both self-hatred and self-acceptance.

i wanted to show it in donghyuck's character cause let me tell you, donghyuck is by far the most closest person i can write for. if you see from my previous books too, you would see how i spent more emotion on revealing what type of person donghyuck is. i wouldn't say donghyuck - the real him even - as a person that symbolizes me. no, i just felt a certain connection when i writes about him and i love the fact that i can relate to him so much.

so i'm sorry again for people that are uncomfortable with it. the story would get better, i swear, but if you wanted to stop then it's up to you.

it's your choice, i don't want my readers to be uncomfortable in my books.

again, if you want to continue reading, then you may proceed but if you wanted to stop, i respect your decision.

i care about my readers more than myself, even if my satisfaction is important but the readers' views and feedback is what i wanted to see.

i'm sorry, thank you, love you.

- your author, tantan.